♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear

Start from the beginning

The bat lady screamed and she was sent flying along with the many trees! That was how powerful Midoriya's Quirk was! 

"Damn!" She had to get away! She's clearly outnumbered! 

Midoriya had to think quick! The enemy leaving now meant she will just come back when she gets the next chance! He had a plan! He took out the flashlight that he used to travel around the darkness easier! Courtesy of Yaoyorozu! "Tokoyami-kun! Get Dark Shadow out! Throw Yuuki-san at her!" 

"But the fire is put out! I can't-" 

Yuuki got up and she looked ready and determined. Seeing the determination in her eyes, he had nothing more to say. "Dark Shadow!" 

Midoriya shone the flashlight at Tokoyami, making sure he had light in order to keep a chain of control over Dark Shadow! 

'I see! So this is your plan, Midoriya!' Tokoyami was impressed! "Dark Shadow, launch Yuuki at the enemy!" 

"Aiyo!" Dark Shadow picked up Yuuki and he threw her with everything he could muster! 

Yuuki was sent flying! She was flying towards the enemy with a high speed! It doesn't seem like the bat had noticed her at all. She must be thinking she's at a safe distance. 

"Huh?!" The bat looked back and she was shocked to see Yuuki coming at her real fast. "Ratel-?!" 'I have to get away! I have to-!' 

Just before she flapped her wings to fly higher, Yuuki breathed in and she let out an ear-piercing, loud, and powerful shout into the night, making birds flock from their nests. 

Contrary to belief, bats were not blind and actually have eyesight as good as humans. However, they tend to use echolocation to hunt during the night. Echolocation refers to the way animals emit calls out to the environment and listen to the echoes of those calls that return from various objects near them. 

Yuuki's roar not only frightened the birds, but her voice caused the bat's echolocation ability to make her unstable since the vibration of the noise was so close-by. The bat couldn't tell left from right because she was so confused right now! Up felt like down, and down felt like up! 

Yuuki smirked and she slashed the bat's body in two, killing her in swiftness! "Gotcha!" But now she's falling. She's falling down towards the forest and she couldn't stop smiling as the bat's upper half of the body began to fall with Yuuki. "You think just because you excel in the darkness that you think you have the advantage? Honey badgers are night creatures too, of course I am going to be able to kill you. Ah, but I did get some help. Hehe, having some help isn't so bad." She would have started to crash into the trees, but Yuuki was caught in time by Dark Shadow. 

"Aren't you scared of free falling?!" 

"I knew you'd catch me." 

"You don't even know us for that long, how do you know to trust us with your life?" 

"I don't. I just have a feeling." Yuuki laughed, "I haven't had this much fun in forever!"

Tokoyami and Midoriya made a run into the forest. Midoriya continued to shine the flashlight at Tokoyami so he could keep control no matter what. 

Tokoyami stopped running because he could see Dark Shadow coming back. "Dark Shadow!" 

"I've retrieved Yuuki!" 

"Yuuki-san, you're safe!" Midoriya was glad to see she was safe. "What about the enemy?" 

"I killed her. Huh, I wonder where her body fell to."