♥05♥ Animal Kingdom Arc - There's nothing to fear

Start from the beginning

Midoriya woke up from his tent. He just heard someone shout out Yuuki's name! Whose voice was it? Someone was in trouble! He got out of his tent and he noticed no one but him was coming out. Were they all heavy sleepers? Or was he on high alert this whole time that he did not sleep deeply? 

Midoriya zipped up his tent and he made a run for it! He had to get to where the source of the voice! 

Tokoyami was tackled by something that flew very fast! "Dark Shadow!" As long he stayed by the fire, he could control Dark Shadow and not have it rampage!

"Aiyo!" Dark Shadow tried to catch the flying enemy, but it was too slow to catch up. The flying enemy could navigate through the trees with ease whereas Dark Shadow had to make sure it didn't bump into anything while giving chase. 

Yuuki was sick and tired of being struck by an enemy she couldn't see. "All Fours!" A black and white aura emitted from her arms and legs, she began to jump from trees to trees, trying to catch up with the flying creature. Each time she thought she was close to catching it, she ended up hitting Dark Shadow. 

"Yuuki!" Dark Shadow caught her and threw up up onto a branch. 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder and she could hear Tokoyami's pained voice. How? Were there multiple enemies? Her right ear twitched at the sound of what sounded like the flapping of wings. She looked to her right and she caught sight of what looked like a woman with bat-like wings. Yuuki could have been struck again if it weren't for Dark Shadow defending her. 

"Dark Shadow...!" 

"I saw her!" He said to her. "Dammit! She's too fast! I can't catch her! Who will she attack next?!" 

Tokoyami looked around him and he could see something was moving very fast between the trees but he was unable to get a good look at it. "Dark Shadow, return!" 

"Aiyo!" Dark Shadow returned and he tried to keep his eyes focused on the bat lady.

Yuuki jumped down from the tree and she stayed by Tokoyami's side. "It's a bat." 

"Bat...hunters of the night. They excel in this darkness." 

"You too, no?" 

"Ah, but then that will put you and everyone in danger. Even if I have the advantage, I can't use it." 

"Dammit...!" 

The bat lady struck again, this time, she's going to get Tokoyami from behind. After messing around for a while, she will go for the kill! How should she kill him? Impale through the heart? The thought of killing Tokoyami first in front of the honey badger was making her wet. 

'You're mine...!' 

Yuuki looked over her shoulder and she could see her! "Tokoyami!"

Tokoyami looked back and he could it was coming close to him! Dark Shadow tried his best to make it in time, but he will not make it! 

Yuuki tried to move too, but she will not make it in time! 

Rushing out of the darkness of the bushes and darkness, Midoriya Izuku made it in time! 

Yuuki saw the way he looked like he was preparing to flick at the enemy. Yuuki quickly tackled Tokoyami down and put an arm over him, she dug her claw into the ground so she could anchor him down. 

"Smash...!" Midoriya ended up breaking a finger as he caused a huge of wind to burst through from a flick alone! 

"Kuh...!" Yuuki did the best to make sure to keep Tokoyami and herself down on the ground!