Chapter 2

As I biked along the road, I felt really happy. I was with my friends, I was going to be dancing, and I was in LONDON! Woo-HOO! And, I had bought some really nice-

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as I crashed into someone, and fell off my bike. "Oh, shit shit shit" I heard a boy say. "Are you ok?" He said, reaching out his hand to pull me up. I took it, and dusted myself off. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm really sorry, it was my fault. I'm so clumsy!" I replied. "No, don't apologise. What your name?" He said. "It's Abi." I said, smiling. I frowned at him, and squinted my eyes. "I recognise you! Are you sure we haven't met before?" I said. "Oh, I'm Niall, I don't think we've met before, but I'm in a band, called One Direction. We're not massively famous but we've been on TV" he said, grinning proudly. I realised that I saw him and his band on the TV a few weeks ago, they were really good. "Oh wow, that's cool" I said. "Wait is your bike damaged?" Niall asked. "Oh, don't worry if it is, it old anyway" I responded. "No, no, here, we should swap numbers and you can tell me if its damaged, i'll pay to get it fixed" he said, pulling out his phone. I agreed and we swapped numbers quickly. I realised that Camila and Chloe were nowhere to be seen. I sighed, and I turned to set off to try and find them. "Wait," Niall said, touching my arm. "I'll, um, see you around?" He said, shyly. "Yeah, I hope so. See you." I said, wheeling my bike off onto the pavement in pursuit of my friends.

When I found my friends, I told them about meeting Niall, and how nice he was, leaving out the part where I fell off my bike. They think I'm clumsy as it is! They both seemed really impressed that he's in a band. "So, do you think you'll see him again? You should ring and ask to meet up with us" Chloe said, as we bike back to the house. "Yeah, and tell him to bring the band!" Camila added. "Maybe." I smiled and got off my bike to unlock the door to the house. When we were inside, we decided to get ready for bed and have a movie night. We all put our pyjamas on and piled our duvets onto the floor in our room. "What type of films should we watch?" I asked, walking over to the DVD rack. "Comedy!!" Chloe shouted, so I picked out some funny movies and slotted the first one into the DVD player. I jump into the pile of duvets and blankets on the floor, landing on Camila in the process. "OW!" She exclaimed, chucking a pillow at me. "Ohhh, it's on" I shouted, picking up my pillow and whacking Camila over the head. "PILLOW FIGHT!" Chloe shouted, joining in with the fun. We finally got to sleep at about 12, in the middle of watching "The Hangover".

The next day, I was the first out of the girls to wake up. I untangled myself from the blankets and walked over to the bathroom for a shower. After I washed my hair, I got dressed. I put on a maxi skirt and long sleeved lace top, pulled my hair up into a pony tail and went to wake up the girls. "Morning girls!" I sang, opening the curtains wide, letting the sunlight stream in. "Urrgh. Turn the sun off!" Chloe moaned. I giggled and flopped back down onto the makeshift bed. "What should we do today?" Camila yawned, stretching. I shrugged. "I don't have any dancing for a few weeks, so we can do anything!" I said. "I KNOW! ICE SKATING!" exclaimed Camila happily. "Ok, ice skating it is!"