Teaser for the One shot

Let's rewrite Episode 47 for the XYZ series. How about this, After Serena kisses Ash on the escalator, she realizes that she cannot live without him. She runs up to him and hugs him bawling her eyes out, "Ash please come with me to Hoenn. I cannot do this by myself. I need you. I-I-I love you" she confesses. No movement or words were said for a minute. Then suddenly Ash releases her grip from and has a small smile on his face. "Serena, you're a wonderful and strong girl. I know you're able to do this. You need to follow your dream as I follow mine. I cannot come with you because I've already been to that region. But trust me, you're gonna be just fine. I know you will" and after that Ash walked away from her, from her life and her love for him.

All for what? To be a pokemon master? That's what he thought at least.

Many years go by and both of our Heroes have accomplished their dreams. Ash Ketchum the pokemon master. champion of every region but one. Serena the reigning Kalos Queen for 3 years now. Ash is set out to get the final championship under his belt and he will successfully complete his dream.

However, who knew that one freak accident will change their lives for forever......

Here's my description for the one shot I will be posting soon. Please tell me what you think! I'm really looking forward to this! Stay tuned!