His Number- 6

Lexia
____________________________________________________________

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I groaned angrily. No fucking way, I just went to sleep. I'm not going to fricking work today. Nope.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Uh-uh.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

No-

"LEXIA JUST CUT THE DAMN THING OFF ALREADY!!" Someone yelled, while banging mercilessly on my bedroom door. I heard a horrifying crack sound through the room.

I bolted up from my bed, glaring angrily towards the cracked wooden door— that I just bought last week— and whoever the culprit was behind the cracked door.

"You have GOT to be SHITTING me!! I just bought that door last week! You are so gonna get your ass beat when I get my hands on you!!!" My voice echoed through my half empty room.

Why is it half empty you ask? Well, it's pretty simple. I'm remodeling. Yep, I got tired of the pink overflow. I'm thinkin' purple, black, and white this time. I'm not sure. Maybe a hint of royal blue? No?

Well anyways, back to this idiot who manhandled my shit.

I heard feet padding across the floor in the living room. Too late to run, honeybun.

"You just wait till I—" I started to say while yanking open my already broken door, "!" I stared up wide-eyed at none other than Stephen. No let me rephrase that. Sexy Stephen waking up in all his morning glory. Mmm. I smiled in satisfaction.

"Hiiii Stephen," I waved childishly at him with a goofy smile plastered on my face. He let out a deep chuckle.

"Hi," he said groggily while stretching his sweet, swoon-worthy muscles. I realized I was staring too long and quickly looked up, to a smirking Stephen.

"Like what you see?" He said cockily, leaning over me.

He walked into my room— and by that he just welcomed himself in— and stretched out onto my bed

"Come lay with daddy," he smirked, patting the empty spot next to him on my bed.

Ewwww.... SIKE! Here I come daddy!! (A/N: Im deadd😂)

I ran up to him and toppled him over. I started to place butterfly kisses along his sharp jawline. He groaned in content. I pulled away slightly to gaze over his glorious tattoos and toned chest.

"You look so sexy when you wake up, love" he growled. I bit my lower lip.

"Mhm," I moaned out, too busy looking at his abs. Stephen placed his finger under my chin, making me look up at him. I smiled softly, even though I was a bit confused by his sudden action.