His Number- 1

Lexia's POV

I was in my apartment lounging on the living room sofa. It's actually shaped like gigantic pink-coated lips and I love it. It has a light pink ottoman that's shaped like one of those Valentines Day heart candies with hot pink writing that says 'Be Mine♥'. My apartment is so feminine. I like it this way. With everything hot and light pink and a little drizzle of white here and there.

I'm quite comfortable here. I can't even imagine , moving from this deliciously cute paradise. I have a baby sister, Dimples, who's 7 years old that I have to take care of. Her cheeks are sooo squishy. I don't share her so don't try touch her cheeks.

She's at school right now. Today's my day off, aka my lazy day. I work at Forever 21. I used to work at the gucci store but their hours were too long. I needed time for my baby sis. I don't like to block people out, I've been there before and it's not a good feeling.

She lives with me because my parents weren't able to take care of her. They died last year from cancer. It took months for her to stop having nightmares and screaming in her sleep. She's finally back to normal and I'd like it to stay that way.

I plan on going shopping tomorrow with my best bitch TRIXIEEEEE. I have a panty-pooling crush on Stephen James, Trixie knows this. He's one of the people that make me happy, even though he doesn't know me I'd gladly tell him. The days that Dimples spent screaming and crying for mom and dad, I'd spent on instagram stalking Stephen James. I know, it's weird, but it's the only thing to make me happy.

My eyes were drooping from being on instagram for so long, but I refuse to go to sleep! I have to pick up Trixie in an hour and also wait up for Dimples to get hom-

Imma throw dis money like a free throw
Arch ya back, put ya hands on ya knees hoe
Imma throw dis mon-

"Hello?" I responded to my phone call, seeing that it was Trixie.

"BITCH!" Trixie yelled.

"Ouch my ears. Calm yur lady lumps, and I thought you were supposed to be on a date?" I asked harshly.

"Awww so sorry to ruin yur day bae, but my date didn't work out. He only wanted a quick fuck, to my disappointment but I gratefully obliged. I wanted him to be mine but at least it wasn't all bad." She rambled.

"So what kinda food did ya eat?" I asked completely uninterested in her "date".

Silence.

"Hello?" I said.

Silence.

"Hellloooo??" I said again.

Silence.

"Ok! Good talk bestie call ya back after I get Burger Ki-" I was cut off.

"HOE IS THAT ALL YOU GOT OUTTA MY DATE WITH SEXY GUY #8??!" She yelled. I knew it was coming.

"HAHA! AHAAAHHAA!! MY STOMACH! AHEM! OHH HAHA I NEED WATER!" I blubbered.

"More like 10 cough drops and a new voice ya damn dying bird." She snapped.

"Cough* Sorry now what did ya want?" I asked, slowly regaining my voice.

"OH YEAH!!! BITCH I GOT HIS NUMBER" She yelled excitingly. I've never heard her this excited so maybe she got some kind of exclusive thing going on.

"Really? Who?? Are you guys gettin exclusive or something?" I asked genuinely happy.

"Bish I wish!!! Do you know who I'm talking about?? I'm talking about Stephen James sexy ass!!" She yelled making my eyeballs grow out of my sockets.

"Yur bitching with me. You gotta be. Trix don't play like that. Tell me yur jokin. Trix this isn't funn-" I was cut off once again.

"NO! I'LL CALL HIM RIGHT NOW HANG ON!" She yelled.

"NOOO! Wait until you get here. And how did you get it?!" I rushed out.

"For the first thing, I'm already here open the door. And for second, I FOUND THIS WEBSI-" I cut her off.

"SHHHHH! OTHERS CAN HERE YOU! Don't share the sources idiot!!" I whispered harshly through the phone, rushing to the door.

I yanked the door open, pulling her in. She held up her ipad, showing me a screen that showed: "Congratulations! You've won Stephen James real number!', it showed the number at the bottom.

I looked at her like she's the most dumbest person I've ever seen in my entire life.

"What the hell! This could be fake for all I know! You idiot!" I shouted.

"Nuh-uhh! It's real here it's all yours. Call it tonight! It's your birthday present!!" She said winking.

I only blinked at her with a blank stare.

She gave me the puppy dog eyes. They actually look irresistibly cute on her. This is why I always lose to that face. Other people might look ridiculously funny with this face. I smiled at the thought.

"What are you smiling for?! Listen to me!" She commanded, making her eyes bigger. I sighed in defeat.

"Fineee. And how did you remember my birthday and I didn't?" I asked. She smiled amusingly.

"Well, I guess you can be very old sometimes. Remember the time you made me get you a hearing aid because you couldn't hea-"

"I had water in my ear!" I interrupted.

"Whatever. Byee! Oh! And here's your second gift, it's from Dimples. She had me make it because it matched hers." She said throwing me a beanie that said 'big sis ain't lonely' in cursive writing. Oh yeah! Dimples' favorite beanie! It says 'lil sis hongry'. Lol so ghetto but she loved that beanie. I guess they connected in a weird way.

***

I finally put that fat cheeks to bed. Dimples can keep you up all day if you don't put her to bed. If kids didn't have naps and bedtimes then I feel sorry for the moms. They'd be zombies.

I sighed heavily, plopping onto my bed. I have so many posters in here that I made. Some of them are fatheads. I never got how they made the name just for someone to put gigantic sticker-like posters on their wall. I love turning my childhood pictures and family pictures into art.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted 'The Number'.

I had written it down so that I could call it tonight.

Without hesitation, I picked up the slip of paper and quickly dialed the number. I know this shit is fake, but I guess it's worth a shot. Someone picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?" The voice answered groggily, but sexy. My heart thumped. This isn't real. I did not just call an actual person's number in the middle of the night. What if it's him?! Shit!!