Chapter 46: The Uchiha's & The Fire Flower Work Together!

"Sasuke. . ." I growl at him as he stands a few feet away from Itachi-san, Yuuki, and I. What was he doing here? Why is he here? "You've got 10 seconds to tell me what you're doing here before I burn you into a crisp." I threaten.

"I thought Mokou-san kicked your ass the last time we saw you." Yuuki recalled.

"I'm here for the same reason why you're here. To stop him." Sasuke looks over at Kabuto.

"That's surprising." I mutter. "We're all here for the same reason. What are you going to do once you kill him? I know you're here for something, Sasuke." I fold my arms over my chest.

"I'm going to bring back Orochimaru." He says bluntly.

"What?" Itachi-san, Yuuki, and I blinked a few times. "Why in the world would you bring him back? What are you going to do?"

"You said it yourself, we are at war and I want to turn things around." Was all he said.

"So are we going to do this or what? We got to stop Kabuto." Yuuki cut in and we all nodded our heads. 

Putting our differences aside, we decided to work together and fight off this freak, Kabuto. We didn't come up with a plan, but we had strategy.

Yuuki attacked Kabuto first, making Kabuto move out of the way and stop whatever he was doing. 

I attack from behind him and kick him to the rock wall and breathe fire at him. I know that won't be enough to stop him, but it's a start. "Well, well. I never thought I would see you two again. Mokou. Yuuki." Kabuto smirks at the both of us, pulling himself off the wall. "And I take it you're not alone."

I glared at him. Itachi-san and Sasuke stood behind Yuuki and I with their sharingan activated.

"I figured they would come and find me. But I thought Itachi was dead. Did you do something, Mokou?" Kabuto smirks at me.

"And what if I did?" I glare. "Yuuki, now." 

"Right." Yuuki glares at Kabuto and his hair becomes very long, his teeth become sharper, and his jacket is ripped off. Yuuki had changed into something else. It was like a beast with big hair and sharp teeth. But in this form, he's a lot faster, stronger, and dangerous. "Let him have it!" I order him.

Yuuki roars, making the ground shake, before attacking Kabuto with everything he got. Yuuki was too fast for Kabuto for him to keep up. He couldn't get away from Yuuki in time. 

"Amazing. I never seen this side of Yuuki." Itachi-san compliments.

"That's because he doesn't show this side of himself unless he needs to. I trust him enough not to go overboard. This is the second time he's used this form." I explain.

"Let's just hope he lasts long enough to make the final blow." Sasuke takes out his katana and helps Yuuki fight off Kabuto, yet he is quick enough to dodge Sasuke's attack, but for Yuuki, he has Kabuto concerned.

"We need a way to distract him so I can put him in a trance." Itachi-san tells me.

"I think I know a way, but I need a clear shot. I can only do this once but I need to focus." I put my hands together in a hand sign.

"On it." Itachi-san joins in the fight and I focus on all the fire that's within me. 

I can hear everything that's happening around me. The clashes of Sasuke's katana, the roars and scratches from Yuuki, and the punching and kicking from Itachi-san. The ground shakes and the walls crumble. I just need a little more time.

"Mokou-chan!" I hear Yuuki shout my name, causing me to snap my eyes open. 

Kabuto is in front of me with a wicked smirk on his face, and his hand close to my face.

I can't react in time to move out of the way, but so quickly Yuuki is in front of me and takes the fall for me. 

My eyes go wide when I see the blood dripping from Yuuki's body. Kabuto's hand is thrusts into Yuuki's chest, all the way out of his back.

"Yuuki. . ." I whisper out. Yuuki drops to the floor and his hair covers his eyes as blood forms into a puddle beneath him. "YUUKI!!!" 

Just like that, my eyes glow white and body glows brightly, blinding everyone around me. I scream to the top of my lungs when fire surrounds me like a tornado before blasting throughout the cave. 

Itachi-san and Sasuke shield themselves to avoid the attack, as well as Kabuto. As everyone scatters, Itachi-san grabs Kabuto and puts him in some sort of genjutsu.

After that, my eyes stop glowing white. I drop to my knees and Itachi-san runs over to me and catches me before I can fall to the ground. "What was that just now?" Sasuke questions, putting his katana back.

"Exploding Fire Formation. . .When fire surrounds the user, like a tornado, before releasing itself around the area to either burn or distract the victims. . ." I say in a tired voice. Coming back to my senses, I run out of Itachi-san's hold and run over to Yuuki.  "Yuuki!" I slide on my knees and turn his body over on its back. "No, no, no, no, no, no! Stay with me, Yuuki!" I try my best to stop the bleeding. "It's going to be alright. You're going to be okay!" I place my head on his chest to listen to a heartbeat, but there isn't one. 

I know I can save him!

I gently grab his face and bring my lips close to his, doing the same thing I did to Itachi when he was dead. But I feel nothing. I can't summon the small phoenix to revive Yuuki. 

"Why isn't it working?!" I begin to panic. "Come on, Yuuki! Please, hang in there!" I began to tear up and place my lips on his once more. But nothing happens. "Please, Yuuki! Don't go!" I choke on my words as more tears stream down my cheeks. 

I keep trying, but nothing is happening. . . Why isn't this working?! I did it once, I can do it again! I know I can save you, Yuuki! 

After trying my technique countless times, I feel a hand rest on my left shoulder, and I turn around to see Itachi frowning at me. "Mokou-chan. . ." He says.

"No! No! He's not dead! He not!" I shake his hand off my shoulder. I keep trying to revive Yuuki, but end up crying and giving up. "Yuuki. . . You can't be dead. . ." I sniffle. 

"I'm sorry, Mokou-chan. . ." Itachi-san frowns.  

I lost him. . . My guardian, companion, and brother that I considered him as. All I can do is sniffle as the tears rain down on Yuuki's face. 

"I never seen you cry before, Mokou-chan. . . What's wrong?" I feel a hand being placed on my right cheek, causing me to gasp and opening my eyes from crying. "Why are you crying?" He looks at me. 

"Yuuki?!" I exclaim. My eyes wander to his wound and see that it's closing up. "Your wound!" That could only mean. "You're immortal?!" I look at him, a bit surprised.

"Yeah." He sits up, followed by a grunt. "You didn't know?" He wipes the tears from my cheek.

"Baka! I thought you were dead!" I shouted at him and punch his chest. "Don't scare me like that again! Baka! I thought I lost you for good!" I begin to cry again. Yuuki chuckles a bit before pulling me to his chest.

"I'm sorry, Mokou-chan." Yuuki stands up and helps me off the ground. "Let's get a move on, okay?" He puts me on his back, knowing how weak I've become, and looks at Sasuke. "Are you ready or what, Uchiha?"

"Yeah, let's go." Sasuke walks over to Kabuto and manages to summon Orochimaru, and bring him back to life. 

I hated seeing his face again, but he did help me get out of the leaf village. 

Suigetsu and Jugo had arrived by bursting through the rock walls to come search for Sasuke. However, they were not happy to see Orochimaru again.

"It's so good to see you again, Mokou~" Orochimaru smirks at me. "You haven't changed a bit. But you've grown."

"Your face is as nauseating as I remember." I mutter. "Sasuke wants your help in something and apparently we are at war right now. All 5 Kage's are working together to defeat this shinobi that your apprentice brought back to life. Madara Uchiha." I explain what's going on.

"By the way, Sasuke, what do you hope to accomplish now that Orchimaru's back?" Yuuki questions him.

"I figured we could use some help since the 5 Kage's won't be enough to defeat Madara on their own." Sasuke replies.

"Ah, I see. Sasuke-kun." Orochimaru smirks at Sasuke. There's the gay relationship.

"N-Now, hold on a sec! What are you planning on doing, Sasuke?!" Suigetsu asks with a little fright in his voice.

"You'll see." Orochimaru smirks as he walks away, leading us somewhere.