He's back

Beastboy POV- "TITANS ALERT!!!!" Robin yelled as I ran to the living room. We looked at the big screen in the living room. "SLADE!!!" Robin yelled and started to run out the door. "Um dude aren't you going to take the t-car?" Cyborg asked him. "NO I will get there faster if I run!!!" Robin yelled. "Um ok...." Cyborg said a little freaked out. "Dude I think he is over reacting don't you?" I asked. "Yep dudes lost it..." Cy told me. I turned into a Falcon and started to fly when I got there. Raven was fighting SLADE.... Alone. I had seen Robin a while back like he was running for his life. Slade tried to hit Raven and she teleported behind Slade and tried to hit him but he turned around fast as he grabbed her hands and threw her I to the concreit. "Raven!" I yelled as I ran to her. She was bleeding ..... Bad. I picked her up and held her in my arms. Just then the t-car came and Starfire and Cyborg were there. Then Robin came and hit uniform was wet with sweat. "I gotta go battle Slade for me!" I yelled as I turned I to a falcon with Raven on my back. As soon as I got there I put her in the medical bay. She had a broken leg and a giant gash on her head. She suddenly woke up and flinched in pain every time she moved. But then she told me two words...."he's back"