My Cherry Blossom Love~ Izuku x male artist reader

The cherry blossom filled wind blew as Izuku ran to school, late once again, it wasn't his fault, it was... well Izuku was just tired. But now he was running all the way to the school, going through all the cherry blossoms, sighing at the thought of not being able to enjoy the sight. Then, as if lightning, Izuku's eyes met with e/c. ((Im nit sure if his eyes are green- as in izuku. Uhh,, but yeah)) Izuku, gasped, not only because of the beautiful pair of eyes his met with, but because he tripped over his own foot, falling to the ground, everything in slow motion as he looked at the ground, readying for impact. When he collided with the ground, he heard rushed footsteps coming towards him.

"Are you okay.? That was quite the fall." Said the male. Then Izuku took the hand offered to him by the male. "T-thank you." Izuku stuttered out, finally meeting the male who owned the electrifying e/c eyes. He had long/short/medium h/c hair, and had a muscular/feminine/average body. "Mhm. I'm Y/n by the way." The male, now known as Y/n said. "Im M-Midoriya Izuku." Izuku said feeling happy he got the males name, Y/n. What a lovely name. "Nice to meet you." Y/n said and held a hand out to Izuku. Izuku shook it softly. "I have to go! Will you be here later?" Izuku said remembering his reason why he woke up this morning. "Uh, yeah maybe. Just for you yes." Y/n smiled, Izuku ga e his precious smol bean smile and ran off to school.

After school he quickly ran back to the place he met Y/n, the cherry blossoms still flying everywhere, and some got stuck in Izuku's hair. When Izuku finally found Y/n, he was sitting in front of a canvas with various paints and brushes, and... sponges and tissue and crayons, and random pieces of wood and clay and a metal bar. He even had a cat on his head. "Hi Y/n-" Izuku said approaching him, when he got closer he also say yarn, books, yo-yos, a cooking pot and macaroni. "Whats going on?" Izuku asked. "Im doing my job." Y/n answered blandly. "W-what's bothering you?" Izuku wondered why Y/n seemed a little mad. "I'm missing something. In my painting..." Y/n said and sighed, finally turning to look at Izuku and laughed. "You have cherry blossoms in your hair." Y/n laughed harder. Izuku blushed and tried to take them out. "Wait! Don't. Get in front of me and my canvas, but to the right more, and look off into the distance. "O-okay.." Izuku didn't question it and walked to the spot and stood there, and folded his hand together behind his back.

About 30 minutes later, Y/n said Izuku could move, and he called Izuku over. "Look!" Y/n said excitedly. "Wow-" In front of Izuku was a beautiful painting of him and the cherry blossom trees, it was stunning. "Im going to call it, My cherry blossom love." Y/n smiled at Izuku. Which, Izuku only blushed in response. "Want to go get some drinks somewhere, or ice cream?" Y/n asked Izuku, on a lowkey date. "Sure." Izuku said with a small smile.