CHAPITRE NEUF; RUNNING AWAY

>>>>>>Bellamy watches over a captive and bloody Lincoln

                                >>>>>>
Bellamy watches over a captive and bloody Lincoln. The hatch opens and Miller walks in and stops next to Bellamy looking at the grounder.

"Did you talk to The Ark? I told Digg's mom the news, John's dad. I'm supposed to talk to Roma's parents later." said Miller.

"Thanks for doing that. I owe you." said Bellamy as Miller turns to face Lincoln.

"Telling all these parents that their kids were murdered by Grounders, I just wish I could say we were getting some justice." said Miller.

"We're not killing him." said Bellamy.

"You were a lot scarier when you had that face paint on." said Miller looking at Lincoln.

Miller smears something on Lincoln's face, but what he didn't expect was Lincoln headbutts him, knocking him to the ground. Bellamy looks up at Lincoln while Miller groans in pain.

Bellamy climbs down the ladder and sees Octavia sitting nearby.

"You're still here?" asked Bellamy.

"I'm not moving until you let me up there to see him." said Octavia.

"Get comfortable." said Bellamy before he looks away and then back at Octavia.

"I let him live. Isn't that enough?'" asked Bellamy.

"He saved my life and yours." said Bellamy.

"I know you see it that way, but..." said Bellamy.

"That's the way it is." said Octavia.

"He's still dangerous." said Bellamy trying to protect his sister.

"Only because of what you did." said Octavia.

"Whatever twisted connection you think you have with that animal, forget it. You don't get to see him. End of conversation." said Bellamy, he turns to leave but stops when Octavia questions him.

"Why do you even care if I ruined your life? You should want me to go up there. Maybe you'll get lucky and he'll kill me, problem solved." said Octavia.

"Octavia, you know I didn't mean that." said Bellamy.

Clarke enters the dropship, unaware of the fighting siblings.

"Bellamy." said Clarke.

Bellamy walks with intent to leave the dropship.

"The answer is still no. I'm not talking to Jaha." said Bellamy.

"Hey, relax."said Clarke.

Bellamy stops walking and faces Clarke.

"That's not why I'm here." said Clarke.