Chapter Two

Nixon up top^^^^^^^

Nixon P.O.V

"You have got to be fucking kidding me" I shout at the four men with their heads hanging low. I throw my drink across the room and stare at each man. " A street fight....a fucking street fight with the fucking cops Nick?" I question, rage filling my veins. "We're sorry boss, we know we shouldn't off but the fucking cops they...". I cut Nick off " I don't give a shit if he fucked your mom, let alone their trash talk. We are about to make the biggest drug trade and we don't fucking need every cop in fucking New York breathing down our necks like so 2 star hooker" I shout.

I take a breath and look at my watch 8:OOAM, god it's been a long night. I rub my hands over my face and my hair. I look at the four boys "Each of you are on down town patrol for the rest of the week, that should keep you out of trouble. But if I hear one single complaint, the slightest inconvenience it's your ass hanging out to dry. Now get the fuck out of my sight" I say as I lean back in the chair and close me eyes. They each mumble a 'Thank you boss" before high tailing out of my office.

I reach over and hit the speaker button on my desk which leads to my secretary "Mandy, get Jessica to get her ass over here ASAP" I sigh.

The only thing on my mind is some hard core sex to relieve my stress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annora P.O.V

I groan as the sunlight burns my eyes through my eyelids, I roll over and place a pillow over my head and sigh. Five minutes into my peace, my phone goes off "C'mon" I mumble and reach over and grasp the cold metal to my ear. " hello" I rasp only to realise it's my freaking alarm. "Ahhhh" I say and throw the alarm on the the floor. I roll back over and stare up at the ceiling. I get up of the bed and make my way through to the kitchen i look at the clock on the wall and see it's 9:40 AM work starts at eleven so i have some time.

I grab a bagel and pop it in the toster and start getting ready and by the time it gets to 10:30, I'm off and out the door. I stop by an old cafe an order a chai latte to go, I hum a litte tune as i walk down the chilly streets, winter is around the corner it seems, with a small smile on my face i blow lightly on my latte and take a small sip. I look down at my phone and notice the time "Shit" i whisper when i see i'm late. I speed up my steps and bump into a rather hard wall. I feel a stininging sensation in my nose and i scruntch it up " Fuck" I say.

"Hey watch it" i say and look up and freeze. I stare into a pair of steel grey-blue eyes, that belong to non-other than Nixon Lerento. I watch as his eyebrows raise and i see his jaw work overtime. "Excuse me" his deep smooth voice, like the edge of a raiser blade cuts me. I clear my thoat a little, lost for words. "I ah... I said watch where your going" I squeak. I see a small smirk make it's way onto his face and feel mine heat up a little. "You ran into me chica" he says, his voice going deeper. "What no I didn't, you ran into me and my nose just happened to get the full force of it." I snap back, his smile soon goes, "I don't appriciate the attitude, love. Do you know who I am?" he growls.

I snort and cross my arms over my chest, " I don't care if you don't appreciate my attitude, i don't appriciate your body taking up the whole god damn sidewalk. Like jesus christ man, take a day off from the gym, let people who need it, use it. And just for your information, i do know who you are but i don't care, it doesnt give you the right to take up the whole sidewalk. Now you have made me late for work, so good day mister" i finish my rant with a nod and make exaggereated movements of moving around him before pretty much running to gran's café.

I slump down on the counter stool and release a sign, after a exhuasting six hour shift. Gran gives me a knowing look and i just smile and shake my head, thinking back to this morning scene. "I don't appriciate your body taking up the whole sidewalk.....stupid stupid stupid Annora" I say as I bang my head on the wooden table. I hear gran chuckle at me and i groan, "C'mon, home with you young lady, I'm sure you have your book to finish. Take Monday off aswell, Sarah is coming in." Grans says as she pushes me to the door, i open my mouth to object but gran shushes me " I don't want to hear any buts, it's already organised". With that gran slams the door in my face with a cheeky smile. I huff under my breath "Rude" but smile anyway.

By the time I get home it's half past five, I stretch out on the coach and close my eyes. Suddenly I feel a vibrating in my pocket and I pull out my phone and asnwer. "Hello" I mumble. "Hello, hello thats how you great your best friend." a voice shouts through the phone. I move the phone away from my ear and grimince as my ear drums ring. I place the phone back once the shouting stops. "Hi Devan" I say, I hear him mumble something but I can't tell what it is. "What" i say, "Nothing" Devan mumbles innocenly, I frown "Anyway, so I'm back from my trip and I wanted to take you out tonight and catch up" Devan says in an excited manner, I get up and lean forward. "Your back, when? How?" I ask. I hear Deven laugh " Questions to ask when I pick you up at eight. See you then, byeeeee". I'm left with my mouth hanging open as Devan ends the call. But what else should I expect from my rude, know it all best friend.

I sign and lean back on the couch, as it's only six, I have a couple hours to kill.

Hello everyone, chapter two is up and running, hope you all like it. If so please like and comment to let me know what you think. Thank you for reading and as always, until next time.