Never say never

Start bij het begin

*5 minutes later*

Are you awake?

morning... yes I am..

How are you?
Did you sleep well?
I miss you..
Are you missing me too?? ;))

Umm..

I'll come and pick you up, okay?

No
Jason look, I don't want to go with you

Why not?:((
If you want we can go somewhere else?

No.. you don't understand

I don't know what you're talking about babe
I'll just come now, okay?
We will have fun

Whatever
I give up

Yessss
Well, see you then 😘

Why are you coming now? Isn't it too early.

I just can't wait to me my princes❤️ ️

*End of texts*

I hate myself for doing this. But my plan is to talk to him personally about that I don't want anything from him.. and that we should no longer have contact. Hopefully he understands that.

::

After 30 minutes I changed into a new outfit, the one that I've put out the day before and also made my make up and hair. I'm wearing black skinny jeans, a light-blue colored t-Shirt, a little backpack and white vans. I wore my hair straight today and did my makeup simple everyday make up. Just as I was about to put my shoes on I hear a knock on my door and seconds later my mother stands in front of me.

"Are you up already?" She asks me, closing the door behind her.

"Yeah.." I answer simply and hope she won't ask where I'm going to.

"Why are you dressed up? Where are you going today?" My mother asks, crossing her arms over her chest with an raised eyebrow.

"Umm.." I start to think quickly for an excuse. "I'm going to a basketball game-" I stop and think what to say next. "With Jennifer and Ann." I end my sentence.

The whole time I avoid eye contact since my mother always knows when I'm lying. She said that she can see it in my eyes if I lie to her.

"Ah, okay then. But why haven't you told me before?" She wonders walking through my room, making me a bit nervous.

"Oh I forgot.. sorry mom." I give her a fake smile and hope she believes me.

"Whatever. Be home at 9pm." Mom says and with that she leaves the room.

I sigh and sit up from my bed where I've put my shoes on and walk up to my make-up desk where I fill my bag with stuff I could probably need.

Girl stuff you know.

As I want to check the time on my phone, I hear some knocks on my window and jump lightly. I turn to the direction where the sound came from and see Jason behind my window with a big smile on his face.

Smiling back, I nervously walk over to him and open the window. And as soon as Jason is in my room, he gives me a kiss on my cheek, while his hand is rested on my back. "Hey baby."

"Hi." I answer and get that weird tingly feeling in my stomach. But this time it is much stronger.

"I've bought us donuts and Starbucks since you probably haven't eaten yet." He says, placing two bags with the food on my bed.