'Urgh. Stop thinking about him for tonight.', my innerself scoffed at me.

Getting myself out of my salwar, I slid the pieces of dress through my shoulders and zipped it from behind. It perfectly clinged to my body emphasizing my waist by exposing it completely. The silvery shade complimented my light skin, adding more glow to it. The bottom piece of the dress reached just upto my mid-thighs, I still feel uncomfortable with the idea of exposing half of my legs but it's better than other ones and it can be managed, it's just for one night though. Come on, what's the worst thing that could happen?

Nodding to myself, I waltzed out of the closet. Faiza is sitting on her bed putting a stilettos on.

"How..How do I look?", I can't help but my hands constantly tried to cover my exposed thighs. I don't have any idea how I am gonna spend this night with this dress on.

 I don't have any idea how I am gonna spend this night with this dress on

"Oh my gosh."

I jumped back when Faiza shouted as she looked up at me.

"You are ...Oh girl! Kavya, you look amazing. Look who is gonna steal the party tonight."

"It would be better if you stop fidgeting with your fingers though!"

********************************
Kavya Pov:

"Come on, come on, get in. We are already late.", Faiza rushed to us. Currently Xander, Amith and I are standing in the pathway of her home, waiting for her appearance. Xander went to the driver side while Amith took the passenger side and I opened the door of the back seat to step in.

"No no Kavya. You are not coming with us.", Faiza stopped me.

"Why? What are you saying?"

"Um.. Actually we have to pick up Xander's girlfriend on the way to the club. Isn't it Xander?", she twirled and looked at him through the car's window. He squinted his eyes at her for a moment but nodded his head up and down.

"I have hired a special driver to take you to the club. No worries, he will be here in a minute."

'A special driver?'

Having said that she got in, and the car made it's way out of the pathway. I fidgeted with my fingers as I released a heavy sigh. But in hardly a minute, a classy matte black coloured car entered the pathway and steered around the fountain to pull over to my side. I heard the door clicking open, releasing an overjoyed Faaris. As soon as our eyes met, he stood in his place looking at me in disbelief.

Blinking his eyes rapidly, he came out of his trance and closed the door. His lips twitched up into a mischievous smile as he strode towards me, with his eyes roaming our surroundings.