Chapter 19: Show Time

Start from the beginning

7...

Conan stood in the same place as Jirokichi just a few steps back keeping a watchful eye on his surroundings.

6...

Hakuba stood in a different spot then the elementary detective and old man, watching his wrist-watch tick by every mil-a-second.

5...

Hattori stood far away from the London detective, holding a bamboo sword in his hand and tapping it on his shoulder, thinking the weapon might come in handy.

4...

Aoko sat beside Ran and Sonoko, excited for the show even if she hated the Theif, she couldn't help but feel the way she did. Today could be the day KID gets captured, she thought to herself.

3...

Kaitlyn, was seated in the same room as Aoko. She had her arms crossed and watched with a weary gaze, but still keeping her mask on to not arose suspicion.

2...

Kaito, was in his hiding place wearing his KID suit, with a small frown but changed it quickly to a grin, fulling prepared for this heist.

'Please, don't be it' a sudden pleading thought... or wish came to his mind, but his face remained indifferent on the outside.

1...

Everyone in there thoughts said the same thing as time neared to hit zero

'Times up!'

0...

The area was covered in darkness while the crowds screamed or squealed out KID's name. The orders of Inspector Nakamori was heard between the police and detectives. His orders about the emergency power was answered as the light were finally restored.

All of the present female population screamed/squealed at the sight they saw...

"KYAAAAAAA!!! KAITOU KID!!!"

The said thief bowed to them, like a gentleman, successfully making them squeal louder. He was surrounded by knocked out police officers and wasn't far from the sheet-covered case ~ he knocked the men out with gas when the lights blacked out.

KID showed them his infamous smirk which cause females to almost drop dead and the law enforcement to glare.

"Hurry and capture him!" Inspector Nakamori ordered, his men wasted no time and ran head first

KID also didn't waste time and dodged all the men using his instincts and fast reflexes. But don't think that he didn't have any fun with them, with each officer he did his usual pranks and embarrassed the men gleefully.

Having enough fun, and wanting to finish this, KID ran towards the still unrevealed case.

"Hahaha, you thought that making the area cold will slow me down? This trick has be done and over with before Inspector." KID taunted as he passed the said Inspector