NINE

CHAPTER NINE
Demons, Payment....

CHAPTER NINE Demons, Payment

Ok.....well I am currently off work today as I am not well, so I thought why not do an update 🤷🏻‍♀️

It won't be a long one nor a great one, I may be going back to sleep in a minute or two...but here is an update.

XXXXX

AMELIA LOOKED around as she and everyone else walked into the room that held the pentagram and Clary.

"Jocelyn was right, your artistry is beyond compare". Magnus completed the young red haired.

"I don't know about that". Clary replied as she stood up and brushed herself off.

"Oh, the only other persons I've known who could draw as well was Michealangelo, who was excellent in bed, I might add". Magnus smirked up at one of the shadow hunter boys as Amelia hit him round the head and rolled her eyes.

"Okay". She breathed moving away from the group and changing the subject. "We're ready". She sighed. "Everyone take your rightful place on the pentagram". Everyone did as she said but Clary who was looking round looking a bit lost. Jace notices and moved to her aid as he guided her over to the spot she needed to be.

"We must initiate a bond, once this bond is sealed, it can not be broken until the demon retreats. No matter what happens we must not let go of each other's hands". Magnus began as he held his hand out for the dark haired shadow hunter, who slowly took it into his own. He then held out for Amelia to take, who clasped onto it tightly. That went round the circle as everyone became apart of the bond until it reached Izzy.

"You people are pathetic". She smirked as she took hold of Clary's hand then Amelia's.

"I will lead the ceremony, and you all must do exactly as I say". Amelia warned.

"The demons name is Valek and at some point he will ask for payment in exchange for Clary's memories". Magnus also warned.

"What do you mean? What kind of payment?" Jace spoke up looking at the two Warlocks.

"We will see". Magnus was getting annoyed, Amelia could easily tell.

"Let us begin".