Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT
YOU ARE MY BROTHER..I LOVE YOU

OKAY SO FIRST THINGS FIRST I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING LAST NIGHT LIKE I SAID I WOULD

MY WATTPAD WOULD NOT LET ME ONTO THIS STORY, SO🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

HERE I AM NOW WITH AN UPDATE

XXXX

MAGNUS LOOKED AT his sister who was still in his arms and smiled down at her. He couldn't help but think he had became lucky to have such a wonderful sister like Amelia.

Amelia looked up at Magnus with a questioning look wondering what he was so deep in thought about.

"I thought you wanted me to help summon Valak?"

"I do". He nodded. "But Clary is drawing the pentagon".

"A mundane?" She raises a brow. "You are letting her, use Michelangelo's chalks?" She chuckled slightly. "Well. You must have faith in her, you do not even let me touch the dam things".

"Because you can summon a drawing if you wish, or if you want to draw you can summon chalks". He reminded her, but she rolled her eyes and chuckled.

"Not all of us rely on magic".

"Hmmm". He hummed looking away before he said what he wanted to. "Your right, I must go and see Clary, I need to see if she is ready". He hopped up causing Amelia's head to fall down as he moved away.

"Oh I hate you". She hissed.

"Do you?" He snapped round so fast Amelia didn't have time to blink.

"You thought I was being serious?" She questioned standing up so she was level with her older brother. "You always used to dismiss those words when I said them to you, you knew I was kidding". She raised a brow. "Magnus are you doubting me?"

"No". He looked away something he always did when he was lying.

"Magnus you are my brother, as much as you annoy me sometimes, I love you". She reassured the high warlock. "Now stop being a child, and lets go and summon us a demon".