Blank Space · 18

Start from the beginning

"Sir. We do have a visitor. Officer Horan let him stay with Mr. Horan." He gestures to me. I blink at him wondering who the hell is inside waiting for me.

They allow us inside and we practically race inside to go to my room. The one I shared with louis. Once we barged inside a startled Harry jumps up in fright.

"Jesus fucking christ! Do you knock?" He huffs out of breath, clutching his chest.

"Harry! What the hell?" I say and he reveals a bright smile. He pushes back his curls and bites his bottom lip.

"Surprise." He whines out in a small, tiny voice.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he shrugs.

"I'm here due to the heart ache I experienced without you." He says pouting and making childish grabbing hand motions towards me.

"Awwwwww!" Emily says over dramatically.

"That's cute and all Harry but we have bigger things to be worried about." I say sitting on the bed. He sits up to reveal his unbuttoned red and back flannel with black skinnies.

My entire friend group relys on black skinnies.

"Yeah. Louis might be the killer. Got it." He says and I reach over to give him a quick peck on the lips. Once I pull away Harry pulls me back for one more and we both smile sort of forgetting Emily is there.

"Hey! I got some shit to say so I need you to pay attention slut buckets." She vicously says. We fix our attention back to her and she then smiles.

Even though I could tell it was a mom smile. I didn't say much. She had a reason to be broken.

"I know its my brother and I know I'd do anything to protect him. But seriously, it just doesn't seem right to me." She says and I frown. How can she still think that?

"Lou's one of my closest friends and yet I think he could possibly be the killer." I say and Emily sparks up again.

"How do you think? Everyone has a theory except facts." She says stubbornly.

"Well taking in consideration he cut Zayns brakes to kill him, skipped the last periods of school the same day peyton died and the jacket the woman recognized was Louis jacket. Who gave it to Zayn to set him up." I say and then stand to my feet. "And all because Zayn broke up with him. Because Lou is big fat liar. He told Zayn I needed rope for a science project. When he used it to kill peyton and I bet the same with Liam." I ssy raising my voice.

The name Liam echoed a bit in the room until silence took over. Emily had to be absolutely crazy if she thought he wasn't the killer. I understood now. Louis had to be.

I know Liam and Emily were in love and that that was sensitive to her. So I knew bringing him up wouls get her ro realize.

"It all makes sense then." Harry pipes up after a minute of Emily and I staring at each other.

"How?" We say in sync. Not really caring that we did.

"Lana heard Lou. He must've been leaving you're house when she overheard him. Then when he heard about Lana telling you where Liam would be. It would be a risk at blowing his cover." Harry says.

"The note." I hear from behind me. I turn away to look to Emily. She looked as if she seen a ghost. She looks to me with wide eyes and starts to shake.

"The note spelling out Louis wasn't a warning. Liam wrote that as a cry for help!" Emilt says and I felt my body get weak. It all made sense. I ran to my bag and ripped every article of clothing out. Then I remembered.