"We look all over the city just to find you and you just thought you might lose us? Sana we are your friends. We're always here for you no matter what," Momo unnie said.

"Even the unnies hold a little grudges at you they still help us too find you, specially Nayeon unnie. If she didn't asks help at friends we won't find you," Dahyun said.

I didn't know what exactly happened that day but I really appreciate everything they did just to find Sana especially Nayeon unnie's effort. After knowing she did a big job in order to find Sana unnie.

"What do you mean by little? It's big," Nayeon unnie said to Dahyunie.

I just smiled at her. She's just like that but she has a big heart.

"See unnie, look how much they care about you," I said while wiping her tears.

"Don't worry we will won't let Taehyung past at what he did," Jeongyeon unnie is right.

I will kill him, I swear.

"H-how did you know?" She asks, confused.

"Here," I handed her the phone.

"I'm sorry Sana unnie, I read your conversations," Dahyun said and scratch her nape.

"What did he do?" I ask Sana. I didn't really check her phone when Dahyun gave it to me. I wanted to hear at her personally what really happened.

"It happened the day you left," she said that suprise me.

"I was at the parking lot waiting for Momo and Dahyunie because they say they will drive you home as you ordered,"

"So that's the reason why you left, you didn't even message us, we thought something bad happened to you," Momo unnie complains.

So the unnies really followed my orders? Wow.

"Taehyung approach me that time, he apologized," Sana unnie continued.

"And you forgive him that easy?" Mina irritatedly says.

"Can you two let her finish first," Jihyo said frustratedly because the two keeps interfering.

Momo and Mina unnie nods.

"So what I was saying is he approach me. I didn't forgive him easily until he made me believe he was sincere. He said he'll make it up to me, he will treat me everything I want and do what friends do.

At first I didn't notice malicious moves of him. We get a long, we eat and drink just outside the convenient store. I didn't notice I drunk enough because we are talking random things. I got drunk and sleepy after that I didn't know what happened next. I just wake up the next morning nake in his condo," she said and sigh.

So it mean Taehyung rapes Sana?

This guys is really pushing me. I felt Sana's hand holding my hand that is close in fist. She's trying to calm me down.

"I won't let him get pass through this," I said.

*****

After a few days Sana got finally discharged but the doctor says she should rest for more few days before she go back to school.

We are now on our way on Sana's house. We're with Momo and Mina unnie.

"They might get mad at me,"

I heard Sana said while she's looking outside the window. I hold her hand that makes her look at me.

"If they ever get mad at you, I will still beside you," I said and smiled at her.