"No-- I'm just overwhelmed to-- see you all hear after what I've done," she said in between sobs while looking at my unnies.

"Oh no, it's alright past is past. Momo already explained us everything, we understand," Jihyo unnie said and smiles at her.

"Yeah, even thought I still have grudges to you after hurting out Tzutzu multiple of times," Nayeon unnie said and Jeongyeon unnie glared at her.

"Unnie," Dahyun restraint.

"It's alright, I understand. I know I've cause you a lot of pain and I'm sorry," she said and look down.

I hold her hand and caress it.

"You don't have to say sorry. It's fine," I said to calm her down.

"Yeah, it's fine. Momo unnie also told us you like Tzuyu," Chaeyoungie said that makes her surprise.

She looks at Momo with confusion and suddenly glared at her. As if they are talking with their eyes.

Momo showed a peace sign then hide behind Dahyun.

"Yah! I didn't say she likes Tzuyu. I said Tzuyu has a special place at Sana's heart," Momo said when she realize what she reallt said.

"It's still the same Momo-yah," Jeongyeon unnie said and we laugh.

"No it's not, what if that special place is only to appreciate Tzuyu," Momo defends.

"Yeah, what if that special place is as a friend," Dahyunie said to support Momo.

What she said hurts me.

"Look who got hurt?" Jeongyeon tease while laughing and I just glared at he.

"Let's just ask Sana what special place in her heart that Tzuyu is in" Jihyo said and we all turn our heads to Sana.

"Uhm- I - it's--"

"Guy's don't pressure her," I said.

"What important is I got a special place in her heart. That's enough for me," I said and look at Sana's eyes.

I can see how happy and grateful she is. This is the moment that I will forever treasure in my heart.

"By the way," Mina unnie suddenly spoke.

"Do you mind telling us what's this?" She continued and show the pregnancy test they said that they saw at Sana's room.

I look back at Sana. We almost forgot the reason why I also came back. She suddenly looks scared.

"We just wanted to know unnie. It's yours right?" I ask in a soft voice for her not to feel pressure.

She just nod in agreement.

"I abort it," she said which didn't surprise us because we already know it.

We just wanted her to confirm it.

"Why did you do that? Sana-yah did you know it's not a smart thing to do?" Mina unnie asks as she sat down beside Sana at the bed.

"I just got scared. I panicked. My mind got puzzled," she said and a tear starts falling again.

"Scared of what?"

"I'm scared that you might avoid me and I'm scared of losing friends. I also might be a disgraced to my parents," she said and starts crying.

I know the pressure she's carrying that time and I feel bad for her for handling it at her own.

"Do you know how you almost make us crazy thinking and worrying about you?" Momo unnie said.