"Can you know if she aborts the baby?" Good question from Jeongyeon. I pay attention to the doctor.

"It depends. If someone did it perfectly we won't find any sign of abortion. If she's really pregnant like what you said and she aborts it, it seems like a professional did a good work,"

"Is she safe now? Is there no side effects if she did it?"I asks.

"Yeah, Is there--" Dahyun stop from talking and slowly look at me, she maybe recognizes my voice.

"Tz-Tzuyu?" all of them turn around and hug me. I break the hug.

"Let's listen first," I said and pay attention again to the doctor.

"She's perfectly fine. Like what I said, it seems like a professional did it for her. There will be no sudden side effects.  She can now discharged if something didn't happen at her for the coming days," the doctor continued

Does it mean she really abort the baby? She listens to that Taehyung to abort that innocent baby?

We went inside Sana's room after the discussion with the doctor. There's no so much life support connecting at her body. I'm glad she's alright.

I sat beside her and hold her hand to squiz it. Someone tap my shoulder, its Momo. She sat down beside me. Mina unnie is sitting in front of me at the right side of Sana.

"I knew it, you'll come," Mina unnie said and smile at me.

"If it's not because of her I won't be here," I said as I look at Sana.

"I'm sure it will take long before Sana say this to you," Momo unnie said that makes me look confuse at her.

"You've been had a specail place in her heart. It's just that Sana keeps denying it. She said it's hard to like someone like you because you have protective unnie's" she said that makes me chuckle.

I also heard my friends at the back laughing at what Momo unnie said.

"I'm serious. She also said your making her confuse, she doesn't know if you really like her because your always with Seulgi treating her like-- nevermind Sana is just jealous," she said.

I can't stop giggling at what Momo unnie said. I didn't expect Sana unnie will have a side like this. It makes me love her more.

I grip tightly her hand and I saw the bracelet  I made for her but I already gave it to Seulgi how come she had it?

"Sana unnie, you should wake up. Momo unnie is spilling some tea," I said and laugh.

"How did you convince your mom?"Nayeon unnie suddenly asks.

"I didn't convice her. I didn't know what did I do to change her mind," I said.

"Lesson learned. From now on we will reallt keep an eye on you. We will won't let you got involved at troubles again," Jihyo unnie said.

"Jeongyeon-ah, you heard that!" Nayeon unnie said as she glared at her girlfriend.

"What?" She asks and we all laugh.

I miss them. I can't imagine my life without this dorks.

I saw Dahyun and Chaeyoung standing at the corner. I remembered what I tell them the night I call. It's too much. I shouldn't have said that.

I approach them then stand at between of them

"Unnie, I'm sorry" I said and look down.

I felt so embarrassed at I say. Chaeyoungie said that Dahyun did everything just to find Sana.

"I just got carried by my emotion. Thank you for finding Sana. I really appreciate you," I said and I felt them hugged me.

"You don't need to thank me. I did it because Sana unnie is already a friend to us. And if its not the help of the unnies we won't find Sana," she said.

"Yeah right, even I hate Sana for you," Nayeon unnie said and roll her eyes.

"Here" Dahyun said as she handed me a phone.

"It's Sana unnie's phone, I think you should be the one holding it," she said.

I opened the phone but it's lock. I got shock when I saw her lockscreen. It's a stolen picture of mine. Does she capture it secretyly? Hahaha.

"If you want to open it, the pin is your birthday. I think she's already obsessed with you," Dahyun unnie said.

I tried opening the phone and the  password works. Her wallpaper is me again. She's not pretty obvious.

"Thanks, unnie. I really owe you a lot. I'll make it up to you once Sana got discharged," I said and hug her tight.