But even though I don't used my phone I still miss them every single day. I feel incomplete when I'm not making fun them.

When I saw Sana's picture I remembered what Chaeyoung said last night.

Tzuyu, she is pregnant.

I don't know what should I feel when I heard it. Knowing Taehyung is the father of the baby she is carrying.

I heard the door opens thats stop me from my thoughts.

"Mom," I said and sat properly at my bed.

"Sweetie pack your things," she said making me confuse.

"Why?"

"Where gonna leave at the afternoon and fly back to Korea," she said which surprise me.

I jump out of bed in happiness and hug her.

"Thanks mom! You're really the best!" I said while hugging her.

"No more troubles, Chou Tzu!" She said and I salute on her.

"Yes mom, I promise" I said then hug her again.

"Asks Seonie if he can accompany us to the airport," Mom said before leaving. I nod at her.

I quickly dialled Jackson's number and he instantly pick it up.

CALL

Tzuyu: I'm going back!

Jackson: really? How did you convince her.

Tzuyu: I don't know but I think your conversation with her yesterday also helps, thank you so much.

Jackson: No problem. When is your flight?

Tzuyu: Late in the afternoon. That's why I call. Mom asks if you can accompany us to the airport?

Jackson: Of course. Just message me if should I go there already.

Tzuyu: okay, thanks gege.

Jackson: Your always welcom.

END CALL

*****

We just arrive at Korea and I decided to go straigth to the hospital after dropping out luggage at home.

I'm now on my way to the hospital. I asks Mina unnie via text message about the address of the hospital. She didn't bother to ask why. Mina unnie is smart she knows why I asks the address.

She is the only one who I can ask because I know she won't tell it to others. If Jihyo unnie is the one I texted, I bet she'll shout.

'TZUYU-AH ASK ME THE ADDRESS OF THE HOSPITAL!!'

Trust me she will shout it like that.

When I arrived at the hospital. I quickly went to the information table and asks Sana unnie's room.

"Uhm excuse me? Where's Minatozaki Sana's room?"

"Second floor, Room 213"

I didn't bother to use the elevator I just run upstairs.

When I reach the second floor I saw the doctor and my friends talking to him. I walk slowly to them. They won't notice my presence since they are facing their back at the corridor.

I stand behind my friends and the doctor saw me. I eyed him not to look at me because they might notice me.

"There's really no sign of pregnancy. We did all the check-ups and run some tests. Her ovary is perfectly fine." the doctor explains.