Gangster Romance

FOREWORD

It is forbidden to love the daughter of your country's President right? Well, for someone like Kwon Jiyong it is definitely forbidden especially that he's  the son of the Lord of the most notorious gang in the entire Korea.

This is the story of a gangster named Kwon Jiyong or most famously known by the name of SpearHead. He's the second-in-command of all the illegal transactions that is happening in the grounds of the Underground World and he's the next in throne of the most Notorious Underground Organization settled in the city of Seoul.

He wasn't supposed to feel any affection or love to any woman because in the line of his business, Love is like an achilles' heel, a destruction and key to their death. But fate is playful and cruel in a way that he will end up loving the First Daughter of South Korea, Sandara Park.

"Are you willing to hold onto me despite whatever?" 

              - Jiyong

                                                                                        "I'll be with you in every heartbeat."

                                                                                                              - Dara

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS STORY IS ABSOLUTELY DEFINITELY AMAZING. I always feel nervous when I read this because it's so nerve-wracking. Jiyong is so fckin dreamy here that you would want a Kwon Jiyong in your life. Dara is so cool. It made me realize that love is really worth fighting for. It made me appreciate love more. 

UGH JIYONG IS SO HANDSOME HERE I CAN JUST IMAGINE IT. EVERYONE YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THIS AMAZING STORY.

P.S.

although i loved book two more because they are already happy in there hehe >.<