The Kingdom of Dawn

Dedicated to AerialKnight44

Genre: Fantasy

Interviewing characters: Estrella Dawnwings. Reuben Dawnstorm. (Due to plot change Reuben is now main so do not be confused in Character Interview book which is in External Link)

__________

(Book cover)

(Book cover)

Do Re Mi Fa La, la, la, la *Keeps repeating* I think my voice is good to go! Hello viewers and welcome to the 2018 orange carpet! We're live and I, Melody Sato, am here again to interview this year's guest and see their glamorous or simple outfit to die for! *Laughs then sees limo coming* And here is our first guest arriving!

Hello Ms. Estrella and Mr. Reuben! Mind telling the viewers what you're wearing?

I'm wearing a long seafoam green dress with an embroidered bodice and silver heels. It was supposed to be my coronation outfit, but that didn't quite happen, so I'm wearing it now. 

I am wearing my silver plated dress armor, with my sword and shield, and a deep green cloak. Now that I'm a castle guard, I wear armor pretty much all the time.

E: Just for curiosity, do you mind telling me what you are wearing?

Oh yes, I'm wearing a butterfly printed sleeveless dress with silver Riyo heels! *Pose in front of the camera* What is your story about and how much rating (reads) has it gotten?

E: *Stares in awe at the outfit* It's so cute. I've never seen anything like it.

R: The story mostly focuses on Estrella in the beginning, then it begins to really include me as well. It begins with the death of Estrella's parents, and follows her life as she attempts to regain the throne from the steward, who just happens to be me. As Edmund's son, I originally help him try to take over Dawn, but later change my mind and start helping Estrella stop him. Last I knew, the story had about 500 reads, which I assume is good based on how the author reacted when she found out.

E: Sorry. It's just your outfit is so pretty its hard to focus. The story is about my life. Growing up in an army fortress, finding out who I really am when someone tries to kill me, then trying to keep evil Edmund from stealing the kingdom while learning to deal with our mistakes. Both Reuben and I have made big mistakes, and we need to learn to forgive ourselves before we can move on.

No, your outfit is fabulous but keep talking about me *Boss speaking* I mean next question *Smiles bitterly* Give one or two words that describes the main focus of The Kingdom of Dawn?

E: Forgiveness is a big one. As for a second word, I'm not sure.

R: How about hope? Holding on to the hope that we will succeed. Without hope, we will give up, which means we will have failed.