The Problem of Being Straight

Dedicated to GoatFish03

Genre: Teen fiction

Interviewing character: Olivia West.

_______________________

(Book cover)

Hello Ms. Olivia! Mind telling the viewers what you're wearing?

Hi Mel, I'm wearing a light blue dress, a cardigan on top and some sandals.

What is your story about and how much rating (reads) has it gotten?

O: My story is about my life and how I'm struggling to be a straight person living in a world of gays, so far its got about 636 reads which is really good.

Give one or two words that describes the main focus of The Problem of Being Straight?

O: Being accepted.

Why should the viewers check your story out?

O: I think they should check out my story because it kinda shows how ridiculous things are, that being different is a good thing and that being quiet about things that matter to you isn't the best.

Let's say they're interested but which type of audience would mostly love The Problem of Being Straight?

O: I think people who are looking for something different would enjoy it a lot like the people who want to get outside the cliche love stories but still want some romance, I guess.

How many chapters and any particular scene that's intriguing? For viewer's curiosity and no spoiling please!

O: There is quite a few chapters and scenes that are interesting, they all lead up to a character arch that leads to the best outcome, but some of the scenes are hard hitting.

Up and down. I think I have those moments...when I'm acting. Who is your creator and can he/she come over and answer me what s/he's wearing?

O: So my creator is Emily, she's over there I'll just wave her over.

E: Hey Mel, how's it going? I'm wearing black denim shorts and a graphic Ravenclaw tee.

Good. I always wonder which "house" I'm in. *Thinking* Is this your first Wattys or have you entered before?

E: I actually entered last year with the same book, my chances are probably the same with it but I love the story so much that I wanted to enter it again.

If you love it then that's what matters. Or my boss says that... Now be honest here Emily (AKA GoatFish03), is Wattys important to you for winning or fun?

E: Wattys is definitely for fun, I mean winning would be nice but that's not why I write, I write because it's something I love to do and something I have always wanted to do from a young age.

Pretend your book won, what are your feelings and what's next for the future?

E: I would feel ecstatic, to be honest, it would be pretty cool. I have no idea if there is anything else I want to do with this book but I already have ideas for other ones so I would most likely continue writing.

Whether low or high (reads and vote) how much does your viewers meant to you?

E: My viewers mean a lot to me because they are the ones that help me experience my dream.

Will there be a possible sequel to The Problem of Being Straight or not?

E: At the moment I'm not entirely sure if there will be, as I keep changing how I want the ending to be, but if I come up with an idea for it there could be. So at the moment, it's still in question.

Ok Olivia, Emily, stare at the camera right in front of you and say something to your friends, family, or anyone who's watching us before you guys leave!

O & E: We just want to say thank you to everyone for everything for helping us get here.

And there you have it folks! Does this intrigue you? Are you interested to read this? Thanks again to Olivia for the interview on the orange carpet pre-show! If you guys like The Problem of Being Straight then head over to GoatFish03 profile and don't forget to vote their book and this interview too!

Now let's see who's next shall we? *Winks*