For the longest time you've always considered The Supremacy to be your home because it was a familiar place that you lived in but now you have come to realize that home isn't a place, it's a feeling. Kylo always managed to make you feel truly loved and protected.. you were always at your happiest when you were in his arms. It was as if everyone else dissolved away and you two were the only beings that existed in the whole galaxy.

Home for you wasn't four walls anymore.. it was two eyes and a heartbeat. It was Kylo and you were finally home.

Kylo pulls back once more and gazes at you with loving eyes. "I have to say it.. I want to make it real." He breathed. "I love you."

A large smile grows on your face as you rest your forehead against his.

"I love you too." You softly said.

Kylo, overwhelmed with joy spins you around in his arms before giving you one more desperate kiss. You get interrupted as the same pull in the force calls out to you again except this time it felt more aggressive.

You gasp into the kiss causing Kylo to pull his head back to look at you with a confused expression.

"What's wrong?" Kylo asked, letting you back down on the floor. 

You snap your head to the entrance of the home, looking outside. "I'm not sure.. I've been feeling a pull this whole day. The force.. I think it's trying to guide me somewhere."

"Why would the force be trying to guide you somewhere on this planet?" He questioned as he still held you in his arms. "Have you ever been here before?"

"No." You answered, looking back at him. "But I've still been getting a familiar feeling from this place. It's strange."

"You should follow it.. we'll take the shuttle and see where the force leads you."

You smile up at him. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." Kylo said, resting his palm on your cheek.

You slightly lean your face into his touch, enjoying the warmth that his hand gave through the leathered glove.

The sound of the shuttle approaching and landing outside snaps you two from your loving interaction. You grab his hand from your face and brought it to your lips, giving it a peck before dropping it down to his side. Kylo couldn't help but grin from ear to ear at your display of affection.

"Lets go find out what the force wants me to see." You said.

Kylo gives you a single nod and bends down to grab his mask that was still on the floor. He comes back up and leans towards you, giving you a quick kiss on your forehead before latching his mask back on. You reach over and grab his hood from behind him. Kylo slightly bends his knees so that you could put it over his head.

"Thank you." He said.

You could hear his smile even with his modified voice.

He steps aside and gestures for you to walk out first and you do.. Kylo follows closely behind.  A stormtrooper emerges from the shuttle, and walks up to you.

"Commander, we've put in the coordinates of The Supremacy into the shuttle. Everyone is on board and ready for departure." She said.

"Change of plans, trooper." You simply said before quickly going around her and pacing up the ramp and into the shuttle.

You look behind to see that Kylo along with the stormtrooper had come in as well. You put a hand up to the wall next to you and press a button, causing the ramp to slowly rise up and close shut. You walk towards the front of the ship, to the cockpit and see a stormtrooper sitting in the pilots seat.

"Trooper!" You abruptly said.

The trooper flinches before swinging his seat around and standing up in front of you.

"Commander." He muttered.

"We're going to make a stop before we return to The Supremacy, but first I want to know exactly where we are."

"We're in the town of Anchorhead." He replied.

Kylo makes his presence known when you begin feeling his agitation behind you.

"Very well." You continued. "Kylo and I will be taking over from here. You go rest with the other troopers now."

You always tried to be unnoticeably, less harsh to the Stormtroopers since they were also taken from their families at a young and innocent age.. just like you. You've always carried a flaming hatred against Brendol and his son, Armitage Hux for organizing and forcing such a life on someone. They were no better than Snoke. 

"Yes Commander." He said.

He walks past you and Kylo and leaves from the cockpit. You walk over and pat the copilots seat while looking over your shoulder at Kylo before sitting yourself down on the pilots seat next to it.

Kylo sits down in the seat and you turn your head to look at him.

"Why'd you tense up like that when he said where we were?" You asked him in a low voice.

You didn't hear the stormtroopers in the room, located behind you so you're sure they were resting or sleeping in the other sections of the shuttle but still, you could never be too careful.

"Luke Skywalker." His mechanical voice began speaking. "He was raised in a moisture farm located on the outskirts of this town."

"Oh." You simply said, looking to the floor.

"I will get my revenge and kill him for good one day." He spoke with no emotion in his voice.

"And then the Jedi will be no more." You turned your gaze back to him.

He nods his head at you. "Yes, but that's not what is important right now. What you need to do is focus on the force, feel it running through your veins and let it take over so that it can easily guide you to where it wants you go."

"Look at you. The student becoming the teacher." You smirked, causing Kylo to let out an amplified chuckle.

You turn your head towards the viewport of the shuttle in front of you and close your eyes, focusing solely on the force itself. Again you felt that pull.. clear as day. You snap your eyes open again and begin flipping switches and pressing buttons in front of you. You lift up the shuttle from the ground and start following the source of the pull.

A/N

I found out how to add gifs!! So I replaced some of the pics from my older chapters with gifs that I felt went well with that certain chapter (like a sleeping Adam Driver in chp.10.. ugh he's too cute) Go check out all the new gifs I added!