Chapter 1

Hey what's your name?

I think I like you come a little closer now

Wait what you say is that your girlfriend

Think I'll be turning that around

(Emily Osment, Let's be friends)

Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

(Sheilas POV)

The month had passed really quickly and today was the big showday that we’ve been preparing for a few weeks now. We have just finished the soundcheck and were on our way to the nearest pizza place now. The streets were kinda empty, just a few people here and there but luckily they didn’t recognize us.  Unless for one. I didn’t even see the girl coming, she was just standing there from one second to another. Her face slowly turned from white to red and she started to hyperventilate.

“She looks like she’s going to explode!” Nick stated. Joe picked that up. “Run!! Every man for himself!!” I just rolled my eyes at this stupid boy. Sometimes it was hard for me to believe that we were related to each other…

Meanwhile, Kev was the one who tried to calm the girl down. “Hey sweetie! Listen, you have to stay calm! Take a deeeeeep breath!!” he told her with a hypnotizing voice. “Breath in the good air, breath out the…” He had to think for a moment “The nervous air.” He continued, satisfied with himself. We all looked at her, even Joe who was still giggling because he actually thought his joke a few minutes ago would’ve been funny. “Are you better now?” Nick asked the girl. She nodded happily… and fainted.

(Jessicas POV)

I woke up and saw someone sitting next to me. When I realized it was Sheila Jonas, I was about to pass out again. I breathed hard and was more excited than ever before... But I tried to buck up. "Are you okay?" I heard her say. I nodded my head still a little confused. "What's your name?" Sheila asked, while helping me stand up. "Jessica..." I whispered. Sheila smiled and reached out to shake my hand. "I'm Sheila!" she said. I nodded again. "I know who you are..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm so sorry guys, this chapter is really short and really really bad... But I'm to tired to write something better now... :P

I'm from Germany, so my English is probably not the best...

New Chapter coming soon, please leave comments!

Sheila xx