Chapter Twelve

Planes are boring, especially when you have to be on one for several hours. After my nap with Niall, we stumble back to the front of the vehicle where the other boys still are. Zayn is playing an intense game of Mariokart with Louis and Liam seems to have fallen asleep while listening to music.

I walk over to one of the chairs and forget for a moment that we are supposed to keep our relationship a secret when I pull Niall in my lap. Niall is still sleepy and doesn't even bother getting up, leaning into my chest with content. Luckily, Zayn and Louis are too engrossed into their video game to notice anything and honestly, I don't feel like pushing my boyfriend away because I absolutely love his cuddly mood. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer against me.

''Harry, I have a feeling we're being quite obvious right now,'' Niall remarks but he doesn't move from his spot in my lap.

''Hm, I am aware of the situation,'' I begin, leaning my chin on his shoulder. ''But I'm way too comfortable to care.''

''Same, bro,'' Niall laughs and leans his head back to reach out and kiss my cheek.

I nuzzle my nose into his cheek and start pressing kisses to his cheekbone, traveling all the way down to his jaw. I continue to pepper his face with kisses until he is a giggling mess, making my tummy feel all fuzzy. I'm grinning widely as he catches my mouth with his own and kisses me while he tries to muffle his laughter against my lips.

I pull back when I realise snogging is quite hard when you're both grinning like idiots. I settle for a small peck on his lips and lean back then, letting Niall rest against my chest again. It's then that I finally look up and I am met by three pair of eyes staring at me.

''Oh shit.'' My eyes widen and I attempt to push Niall off of me.

''Oh,'' Niall's mouth forms an 'o' and he turns to lock eyes with me.

''Well then, that wasn't that surprising to be honest,'' Louis breaks the silence and shrugs, taking his controller back in his hands, ready to continue their game.

''Dude, why didn't you tell us?'' Zayn says, looking offended.

''We just wanted to, you know, sort out our feelings first,'' Niall shrugs, I feel him pressing his back into my chest more. I wrap my arms around him tighter in a protective way.

''Sorry, Zayn, we just- I don't know, I didn't feel right to tell you guys yet,'' I say, agreeing with what Niall just said. 

''Well, I'm just glad you finally told him,'' Liam says to me. ''A blind person could see you're head over heels for Niall.''

I blush bright red and attempt to hide my face in Niall's shoulder. I hear him cooe and he turns around in my lap, wrapping his arms around my neck to push our foreheads together. 

''Now we can kiss whenever we want,'' he whispers, his eyes already wandering to my lips.

Withouth hesitating, I press my lips against his and pull him closer. His lips move over mine with practised ease, as if we've been doing this for years already. He fits perfectly in my arms and I love the feeling of his body pressing against mine. His arms are locked around my neck, holding me tightly in place as he kisses me breathless. We pull away panting and I lean my forehead against his shoulder to catch my breath and come back to reality. 

I sneak a glance at what the other boys are doing and I see that Louis and Zayn have gone back to their video game and Liam has his eyes closed again. I squeeze my eyes closed again and sniffle a bit, taking in Niall's scent. 

I hum happily and press my nose into Niall's neck, leaving kisses on my way to his lips. I peck his mouth one last time before leaning back in my seat. I look at my boyfriend who is now beautifully flustered, a blush dusting his cheeks and feel so lucky to be with him.