Break

Korekiyo  Pov~
_________________
It's been a few hours since Kirumi fail exucaton and she hasn't woken up yet. She's selfish she doesn't care about anyone or anything her stupid decision has on idiotic effect on her."Ahhhhhhh!!" I looked over to see a panicking Kirumi "So your up?" "W-WHAT HAPPENED!?""K-korekiyo..." She looked at me with tearful eye's "You're an idiot" I looked down feeling a pain in my chest." Why did you do it?" I asked her but she didn't answer "Why did you do it!?" I grabbed her arm getting her attention "Answer me..."

3rd person Pov ~
__________________

He ask again but she isn't answering "KIRUMI!!" "Y-yes?" "Why did you do it?!" I ask her again "Because of my motive video" He looked at her feeling his anger coming out "You can't blame your video!!" He shouted making her jump "Tell me...why are you so selfish?!" She looked at him trying her best to get out of bed "I'm not selfish!!"  The two were now face to face. "You don't care about anyone but yourself!" She pushed him a little "Don't lecture me you have no right too!" "Says the one in torn bloody clothes"

Kirumi looks at him wondering why he is so upset with her knowing that she has just gotten up."You could've gotten are child killed!!" Korekiyo snapped he raised his hand and slapped her. She looked at him feeling tears building up in her eye's "IT'S OVER!" She shouted before limping out of the room. He stood there in shock thinking about his actions.

"Idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot idiot!!" He feel to his knees regretting everything he just did to the only person he loved. He punched the ground over and over thinking about how he hurt his beloved.