Research Labs

3rd person  Pov~
______________

It was during night in Kirumi research lab while she was putting away her cleaning supplies for the night until she heard a familiar a laugh coming for behind her. She turned around to find her master Korekiyo who is also her lover. Korekiyo pulled down his mask down  (his sister isn't in this) to place a soft kiss on her lip. She blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck giving into the kiss ,which quickly became very passionate in a matter of seconds but quickly stop before both of them lost self in during the kiss.

Kirumi Pov~
_____
It was surprising seeing Korekiyo come into my lab during this time of night knowing others might still be awake or roaming around the hall's. Our relationship has been a secret from the others for some time now which is the best way not to dishonor me nore him." Korekiyo we shouldn't be doing this some one might see us, aren't you worried about it?" I looked at him with a worried about the  out come if the others find out about us. He simply chuckled and lifted my chin "Kirumi you need not worry about that no one will find out about it.."

Korekiyo Pov~
_____
It's beautiful seeing Kirumi worry so about our relationship. I lifted her chin and place a gentle kiss on her soft pink lips " It'll be fine no one will find out about us..." I heard the door crack some and turn to see Oma standing in the door frame. I turn to him to see him a mischievous smile before he took off running "K-kirumi..." I watched as she walked out of the room with tears building up in her eye's. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into a hug, she pushed me away and ran to her dorm. I felt tears falling from my eye's I walked into dorm and locked the door.
______
Author note ~
《I hope this will be good sorry if it's short or bad but it'll get better promise 💮》