Unsuspecting problem

Korekiyo Pov~
_________________
I woke up an hour before the morning announcement or anyone to my knowledge was awake but I didn't hear anything. I looked over to see if Kirumi was still here next to me,but not to my surprise she wasn't so I figured that she was cooking in the dining hall. I spent roughly around ten minutes getting ready, as I walked out of my room and too the dining hall there she was as I suspected cooking. I let out a light chuckle while entering the kitchen to give Kirumi a good morning kiss.

"Morning beloved" I gave her a kiss on her neck"M-morning Kiyo" she  had a cute smile that made my heart skip a beat. "How did you sleep after yesterday..event..." I ask as I saw a hint of pink on her cheeks . "I-I slept well..." I lifted her on to the counter looking into her greenish eye's "Kirumi..." I lifted her chin placing a kiss on to her soft lips. "M-master K-korekiyo we shouldn't be doing this this here...someone could see" "Everyone is still sleeping trust me" I began kissing down her neck hearing small moans come her.

Kirumi Pov~
_______________
I need to stop him but I can't "Kiyo we shouldn't be doing this..." I could feel the marks he was leaving on my neck "Kirumi no one's up or anything right we have plenty of time to do this." He chuckled a little causing me to blush "If that's the case we shouldn't be doing this in the open should we" "Stop worrying my beloved no one will know"

I started to hear heavy and light foot steps coming down the hall so I pushed Kiyo away "What's the matter Kirumi?" He looked at me with worry in his eye's "I hear some one" I quickly  got down and kept preying food as Gonta and Tsumugi walked through "Good morning...what are you two doing up so early?" "I promise Gonta that I'll help him look for bugs" She looked behind me and saw Korekiyo sanding there "Morning Kiyo..did we interrupt something?" "No I was just helping with the cooking " I signedin relief as the two of them left "We're need to talk later Korekiyo" I looked at him with an annoyed expression

A/N
Hi