Special Chapter 2

((READER BAYSITS FRANCOIS AND ALLEN. SUGGESTED BY BlazeBoy55 ))

((P.S this'll include some of next chapters plot because it's really important))

Today was a lovely Saturday evening. Birds chirping way too fucking loud, the sound of the lawn mower cutting grass, smoke filling the kitchen, and the sounds of shattering glass. Absolutely lovely. Am I right?

~~~~~Two Hours Earlier~~~~~

Two little boys were dropped off at (M/N)s house. The oldest was 13. Only five years younger than him. His name was Francois. The younger of the boys was 11, seven years younger than him. Their names were Francois and Allen. The two boys needed to be watched for different reasons. Francois' mother had to take one of his brothers ((It's Oliver.)) to the doctors while Allen was there because his mother was just done with him at the moment*. (M/N) looked at the duo who seemed to know each other and slowly let them inside, talking to the parents about different details. Soon, he walked inside and saw the two children talking amongst themselves. It was around 12 in the afternoon so (M/N) decided to ask them what they wanted to eat. "Alright. It's 12. What do you two want to eat?" He asked cheerily. Francois shrugged and Allen looked at the older male. "I'm a Vegan." Allen said. "I know. Your mom told me. She also said you didn't eat breakfast. Same with you Francois. So, just give me the option of breakfast foods or lunch food." The two boys said breakfast and the older male was on his way to the kitchen. (M/N) was just gonna make vegan pancakes. He had five of the total ten ingredients. This meant a short shopping trip. He surely didn't have to bring the kids. Right? Oh how he was so fucking wrong... "Alright! I'll be back in less than half an hour! Do not do anything that could get you killed. If the stove is on and you're playing with it I swear to god I will handcuff you to the couch. Do you understand?" (M/N) asked as he picked up his car keys and wallet. Francois gave him a thumbs up and Allen nodded. The 18 year old quickly walked out the door and locked it. He got into his car and started driving to the store. It took him about ten minutes to get there. He parked his car an quickly walked into the store. The boy ran a hand through his (H/L) hair and let out a hum as he looked for the stuff he needed to make the children food. While he was looking for food he didn't expect the children at his house to be reeking havoc. They were. Hardcore. Allen did turn on the stove, he left it on while he watched Francois go through all the stuff in the kitchen and living room.  The two young boys ended up taking kitchen knives and ended up playing 'pirates'. They bumped into a few things as they fought, knocking over pictures frames and a vase. Allen ended up getting a small cut on his cheek, causing him to chase Francoise up the stairs, dropping the knife and grabbing a deadly pair of safety scissors. They made it into (M/N)s rather neat room. The walls were (F/C), his bead was made, his gaming console was off, his games were in high places, and the only drawer that was opened was his underwear drawer due to Francoise snooping. This made Allen drop the scissors and snoop through the older males room as well. Allen ended up backing up into his desk, making a glass picture frame drop and shatter. He didn't bother to see what damage had been done. All of this had gone down in the ten minutes it took (M/N) to get to the store. Five minutes later the 18 year old was on his way back, Allen was playing with the stove, and Francoise was smoking from the pack of cigarettes he snuck in the house. Sadly, (M/N) ended up getting pulled over by a cop. Apparently he was going 70 in a 60. Thus making him explain the situation he was in. This ended up turning into a two hour long conversation that got him out of a speeding ticket. By the end of that conversation Allen had turned off the stove but there was a bunch of smoke coming from the kitchen due to him setting a few different things on fire. The boy walked to the couch and sat down with a yawn. "How pissed do you think he'll get?" Allen asked. "Very." Francois said with a nod. Five minutes later the male in question had finally got home. He saw some smoke and internally freaked out. He rushed out of his car, stumbling to get to the door. He quickly unlocked and slammed it open to see the two boys sitting calmly on the couch. (M/N) looked at the boys and took in a deep breath. "B-Boys why don't you just go wait outside for a moment." His voice was shaky. The young boys walked out of the house as (M/N) walked into the kitchen. He saw the mess that was created. He saw the objects that had been burned and put them into the sink. Quickly he started to blow out the smoke with the fan and his hand, quickly pushing it out the window. "Come sit down in the kitchen!" He yelled, voice still slightly quivering as he placed his face into his hands. The boys came into the room to see the slightly shaking male. "Do you relise that you two just sitting there while smoke was going throught house could've killed you right?" He asked as he took a deep breath to compose himself. He turned to look at the boys as they sat down, smirking a little. "You think this is funny? Because it's not. I'm suposed to watch over you and make sure you guys don't get fucking hurt! I'm not even angry! I'm just very shook up... And dissapointed. Now, I'll go get the grocieries from my car, make you two food and then clean up... Nevermind. I'll wash the cut on Allens face first." (M/N) said witha sigh as he grabbed some paper towels and dampened them, slowly walking over to Allen. He slowly and softly ran the damp paper towel over the boys cut. He got up once more and went into one of his cabnites, pulling out a first aid kit. He took out dissinfectan and a band aid. Allen was covering his cheek and glaring at the bottle. (M/N) sighed once more and got back on his knees. He pinched Allens other cheek. "Ow!" He moved his hand to his other cheek. Quickly (M/N) put the dissinfectant on the cut and lightly blew on it to stop it from stinging. He softly put on a large red band aid on his cut and got up, washing his hands, and putting the first aid kit away.

~~~~~After Making The Hellians Food And CLeaning Up The Living Room~~~~~  

(M/N) had made it to his room and let out a stranggled gasp. Tears welled up in his eyes as he slowly made his way over to the smashed picture frame. It was a picture of him, his sister, and his birth parents from when he was ten. That was one of the couples last happy moments. Sadly, (M/N)s mother had died when he was 11. His dad then ended up sharing custody of the young boy with differnt parts of his family. (M/N) rarely ever saw his dad since then.  The same goes for his sister. She was in collage so it made sense but he still missed her. That was the last picture he had of them together. The frame was even more special than the actuall picture. It had the signetures of both his parents and older sister on it. The boy held back his tears and slowly picked up the glass. Luckily it had only broke into five large pieces so it was somewhat fixable. Once the boy had straightened up his room he made his way down to the boys. They were sitting in the living room. Francois slowly got off the couch and handed (M/N) something. "I'm sorry." He quietly mumbled. The boy looked at what he was given. It was one on the necklaces Francois was wearing when he came. It had five little charms on it. A rose, a tea cup, a maple leaf,  a baseball, and a cross in the middle of those charms. "Francois I can-" "Yes you can." Francois inturupted him. The two were around the same height so it was easy for him to put the necklace on (M/N). "Mercibeaucoup. .." He said quietly with a small smile. While the two talked Allen snuck his way up into the older males room and fixed the picture frame with some strong glue he found. He placed it into the place it was before, farther from the edge this time. He snuck back down as the two older males spoke quietly. "I fixed your picture frame... I'm sorry for breaking it." He mumbled as he looked away with crossed arms. Allen was also aroun (M/N)s size so it was a little hard or him to pat his head. "It's okay. Just both of you. Never do anything like this to me ever again." He said and slowly sat on the couch. "You guys are such hellians. You know this right?" (M/N) asked and sighed as he watched the two boys sit next to him. They nodded. "I'm still very dissapointed but grudegs are kinda pointless. Ya know?" He said as he slowly turned on the T.V. He put on a random movie and waited for it to finish. Once it did the two boys were out like a light. A couple hours later their parents came to pick them up. (M/N) didn't mention what happened but he did say that Francois gave him this neckalace and wanted to give it back. His mother shook his head and told the boy to keep it. He was then paied. Slowly, he walked up to his room to see the picture frame in near perfect condidtion. The only thing wrong is that there was a small glue fingerprint on the side of it. (M/N) chuckled and placed the neckalace around the picture. 'Looks like I'll be adding two more people to cherish..' He thought with a chuckle before he laied on his bed and closed his tiered eyes, falling asleep on that one thought.