Part 15

((The song was stuck in my head so. Yeah. It's here now. Also, my summer schedule for the book is to do at least a chapter a day)) 

~~~~~RECAP~~~~~

She removed her mask and smiled softly. "My name is Lucy and this is Desmond. We're working with Francois to protect the cabin in case something like this happens again. There will be a meeting around 7pm in case you wanted to know what's going on. For now, we will just be here to watch over you." Lucy set on the ground next to the young male's bed and Desmond sat on the other side of him. The three slowly warmed up to each other and talked a bit about themselves. (M/N) found out that Lucy and Desmond were twin sisters and that Desmond wasn't actually her name. It was Desdemona but Desmond was just a nickname. (M/N) chatted with the twins until 7pm rolled around. "Are we escorting you down?" Asked Desdemona. "Yeah... just let me shower and change. Lucy stood up. "I'll go tell them you'll be down soon." She left the room. (M/N) walked to the bathroom and quickly showered. He put on the outfit he wore during the trip to the cabin and was calmly followed down the stairs by the more aggressive twin. He drug in a deep breath and walked outside. He saw a few faces that he thought he wouldn't even see until school started. 'Am I dreaming...?'

~~~~~~~~

Sitting right in (M/N)'s line of sight was Mr. Helmfried Vargas and Mr. Adalgiso Beilschmidt. His principals. There were a lot of teachers he knew. He believed just about all of them were there. He had a fairly confused look on his face as he looked around the room some more. He noticed all the teachers were sitting based on what they taught. There was one empty seat however. Night next to one of the civics teachers, Voss Zwingli. (Switzerland) and one of the most scary people that they put at the front desk, Viktor Braginski (Russia). (M/N) slowly looked at Voss and he smiled at him. Voss smiled back, rather shyly and pointed at the seat next to him. The boy made his way to the seat, sitting down. Unknown to him he was in the perfect spot to be examined in. "Alright! Everyone is here so let us begin!" Allen yelled and everyone quieted down. "Since everyone has been briefed of what had happened, does anyone have any questions?" Oliver asked. Kuro Honda, the Japanese language teacher (I wonder what country he is.) spoke out first. "What child got hurt most?" He asked and James pointed at me. "(M/N) was shot in the shoulder and has a minor concussion. He also has a bunch of bruises and healing cuts on his back and chest." Spoke Oliver. Almost everyone's attention was pushed to the male in question, causing him to shrink up a little in his seat. A couple more unimportant questions were asked until the normally quiet Viktor spoke up. "Who sent them?" His voice void of all emotion, just like every time he spoke. "Well us..." Oliver trailed off a bit, glancing from (M/N) to Viktor. "It was Alfred. He sent both of them." Allen spoke and looked Directly at Viktor. This caused an uproar from the more talkative teachers. This news also caused (M/N) to choke on air and his eyes to widen. "What will are plan of action be?" "Why the hell would they do that?" "Are you sure he was the only one involved?" "Are you sure he's that sick enough to hurt children?" Those were only a few of the less vulgar questions that were being thrown around. The youngest boy in the room still had wide eyes and thought about why, how, and when this had all come into play. 'I know the school competes with each other a lot but damn... This is too far...' The young boy thought, expression darkening and eyes narrowing at the floor. His fingers tapped against his thigh. Soon he had to be brought back to his room because of where the conversation was headed. Lucy and Desmonda escorted him to his room. When the door was opened what they saw could make even Viktor flinch. There was another masked man. This time he was waiting, sitting on the bed with the most disgusting thing ever in his lap and being pet. It seemed to be the corpse of a cat but it was missing a head. (M/N) slowly backed up, feeling biel raise in his throat from looking at it. His mask wasn't scary, it was a plain white mask with a couple splatters of blood on it, but the way his presence felt was terrifying. Lucy and Desmonda got in front of the young boy. Desmonda pulled out a pistol and Lucy pulled out a Karambit. The masked male slowly stood up, towering over both girls. He dropped the corpse and ducked quickly when Lucy came at him, swinging for his neck. He knocked her down with a swift kick to the shin. Desmonda fired at the masked man, two shots. One missed him and the other graced the side of his mask/face. Desmonda and Lucy kept going at the guy until Desmonda had to reload and Lucy had to reload. The masked guy took one of Lucy's knifes and started to use it as his own. During all of this none of the gunshots were heard due to the place everyone was meeting being outside of the cabin and about a mile away. (M/N) had made his way out of the room and quickly down the stairs. His goal was to open the front door but leave out the back. All he got to do was approach the door before the masked man slowly emerged from the room. He had a few new blood splatters on his face. "Don't worry... They aren't dead. Just knocked out." The man's voice was scratchy and deep, very monotone. He slowly made his way down the steps. "Wanna play a game?"