"We're the youngest of dream team."

"And the cutest. Nothing you can do about it." said Chenle and looked at his ankle.

He stood up and fell again.

"Ah! My ankle! It hurts. I think I twisted it."

"Jisung! Help him!"

He mumbled somthing and helped Chenle. I said that I couldn't do anything but help Jisung to pack his stuff before he leave.

When I took a break, I opened the door and I saw three guys who were laughing and running in the hole.

I recognized one of them. It was Winwin. When they reached Jisung's room, where I was, Doyoung and Johnny didn't stopped, just Winwin.

His hair was completely different.

"Do you like it. I thought you liked pink and... I like blond, so why not?"

"Wow! It's awesome! If I dyed my hair, my father would get crazy! Are going to China to see your family?"

"Nope. Their are already mad because I left China. Or just my parents are. My sister and by brother would like to see me. But why did you ask? Are you leaving?"

"Yeah. Sorry. I leave with Yuta because my father forgot to take me."

I went to the infirmary to look after Chenle. He was still laughing like a dolphin and Jisung was still making jokes to make him feel better.

Chenle's ankle was bandaged.

"How are you feeling, Chenle?" I asked a bit worried.

"I'm fine. Nothing happened. I can walk by my own."

"I've been waiting for this." said Jisung and smirked.

Chenle stood up and fell on the floor. He put his arm around his neck and Jisung, while he was laughing, helped him to stand.

"I think I can't go to my family this holiday. Kyo, can you go to my room and bring my phone, please? I have to text to my parents."

I nodded and I ran to his room.

Jisung POV

"You sure you're okay?"

"I told you I'm okay. I didn't wanted to go to China anyway."

"Let me help you."

Back to Kyo POV

When I came into the room, a familiar face scared me very bad. He was packing the rest of Jisung's clothes.

"Yuta? Why are you here? And where is Winwin?"

"We wanted to invite you to a party. But I see you've got something else to do tonight."

"I have to help Chenle. He twisted his ankle very bad and Jisung is teasing him all the time. I'd rather go with dream team, anyway. Did you see Chenle's phone?"

I took the phone and when I wanted to leave the room, Yuta closed the door. He was smiling for the smiling for the first time.

"This is supposed to be a smile or a smirk?"

"Both..."

I went far away from the door, but, for my unluck, the bed was behind me.

Yuta pushed and I fell on the bed. Chenle's phone has broken in two. Yuta took my phone and looked on What's up.

Dream team- a lot of new messages

Pwark: Chenle, come back here.
                            15:41

Dolphin laugh: No thanks.
                            15:41

Pwark: Then Jisoos be with you.
                            15:42

Dolphin laugh: What?! Ouch!
                            15:43

Pwark: He he! Told ya!
                           15:43

          Injoong has joined the chat

Injoong: Stop teasing him, Jisung. You guys are annoying.
                         15:44

Dolphin laugh: I fell downstairs because of him!
                        15:44

Injoong: Well, good job. Now you can't with me. And Jisung.... stob it. I'll leave now.
                        15:44

           Injoong has left the chat

Dolphin laugh: Noooo. Renjun. Don't leave me. Please.
                      15:45

Pwark: He he!
                      15:45

Dolphin laugh: Why are you laughing?
                      15:45

Pwark: You'll see!
                      15:46

Dolphin laugh: Guys! GUYS! HELP! SAVE ME FROM JISUNG! I CAN'T RUN!
                     15:50

                Pwark and Dolphin laugh           have left the chat

"Wow! Poor Chenle."

"What happened? I have to go."

"You're not going anywhere."

Yuta locked the door. I continued to lay on Jisung's bed. Yuta came closer and gave me a letter. Again, written black on black.

I couldn't read anything. I heard the door being hit.

"Dream team. Call the others."

They were trying very hard to open the door.

"Why don't you love me? Love me like how you love Jaemin, Winwin or even Kenta."

"I won't love a bad guy. Even in my dreams I won't."

"Open up!" I heard Mark's voice.

"Who is in there?"

"I don't know, but you better get out!"

Jeno finally broke the door. Dream team looked at him. Chenle very angry, Jisung very amazed, and the others didn't know what to do.

"Yuta?!" they all yelled.

Yuta avoid them and ran to his room.

"Ready for the party, Kyo?" asked Renjun.

"It's gonna be great!" yelled Jisung in happiness.

We all walked to Jaemin's room and Jeno put some music. We all danced. Well, not all of us. Chenle couldn't, so I went with him.

"Are you sure you're okay? Don't you want to play something you can play too?"

"It'll be great if you can do such a thing."

We stopped Jeno's music and we gathered in a circle. Mark came with an idea.

"Let's play Truth or dare!"

After a lot of dares, there boyz would never (ever) choose truth, it came Chenle's dare.

"Kyo, I dare you to...

------------------

a/n: Hey world! How are you guys? I thought a lot for this chapter, so, pls, if you like this story, don't forget to vote.

Today wanna one released their album Undivided. I've been waiting for this album for, like, a month and a half.

So... What's gonna Chenle dare Kyo? You are going to read in the next chapter.

(if you won't fall asleep at the end of this chapter, vote, continue to read and follow me. who knows? maybe I'll write a story about your bias of every band or group you want)

See you soon, (my lovers)

J