Bucky Barnes Ft the team part 2

Start from the beginning

"Ok, but call me if you need anything," I say to Y/N through the door before walking away.

I walk into the living room to find Steve there. I sit on the sofa with my hands covering my face and elbows resting on my legs.

"What's wrong, Buck?" Steve asks, I lift my head up when he starts talking.

"Y/N locked me out of her room and had F.R.I.D.A.Y to tell me to go away and that she wants to be on her own to process and deal with the information" I explain, sighing.

"Just give her time Buck like she asked, a lot has happened. She is still going to need you but she also needs to have time to be able to process and understand whats going on herself before being bothered by other people," Steve says, wisely.

Y/N P.O.V

I lay on my bed with my headphones in looking up at the ceiling thinking about what has happened and how I am going to face anyone again, especially Nat. As I was thinking, I drift off to sleep.

I wake up to All Time Low 'Nightmare' blasting through my headphones, letting me know that I have a phone call.

I look at my phone to see that it is was my mum and declined it not in the mood to talk to her right now. I take my headphones out and put them on my bed before grabbing my phone and walking out of my room. I look at the time to see that it is 12 am, everyone will be in their rooms by now, except Tony who will be in his Lab.

I go to the kitchen and make myself an ice cream sundae and then go and sit on the balcony. I watch the stars in the sky and eat my ice cream while checking my phone to see what I have 20 messages from my mum and 10 from Tony.

I read my Mums texts first before checking Tony's. I finish my ice cream and put the bowl on the table by the side of me. I then text Bucky knowing he will be up.

To: Sergeant James B. Barnes

Out on the balcony if you want to join me xx

5 minutes later, I hear Bucky's footsteps across the living room floor before they stop at the door. I pat the space next to me and Bucky sits there pulling me into a hug and placing a blanket over us both.

"I'm not ok, but having you here to support me makes me believe that I can get better and that I am not on my own" I speak up after 10 minutes of silence.

"Of course I am going to support you doll and so does Steve, Tony, Bruce, Sam and Clint, even Thor, even though he isn't here right now but is most probably informed by now, somehow" Bucky replies before kissing your forehead.

You smile up at him before snuggling back into him and looking up at the stars.

At 6 am after spending the night watching movies, I let Bucky sleep while I go to my room and change into my gym clothes.

I put on black Nike crop workout leggings, a black sports bra and a grey tank top with my grey Nike workout trainers and fill up my Nike water bottle. I then grab my iPod and wireless headphones and make my way to the gym.

 I then grab my iPod and wireless headphones and make my way to the gym