{ 04 }

The past nine hours pass rather quickly. Before I know it, the skies are darker and the guests are gonna start arriving soon. After that incident earlier today, I try to steer myself into doing something else, hoping to keep my mind off everything. Yet, unfortunately, I seem to always go back on thinking about it.

I also have been doing the silent treatment on Younghoon. I think he's noticing it by how he tries to make a conversation and I just simply shrug. I decided, that while my feelings for him are slowly resurfacing, I really should just stay out of his lane. I might have to bail him out tonight, even though I promised I'll let him walk me home. It's not like promises are meant to be kept, right?

Everyone is finally ready for work tonight. I can't imagine how I'm finally meeting these "Lees and Jangs" that Kevin seems to be excited about. Well, I do hear these families at college. Most girls in my Accounting class can't shut their mouths about who is the most handsome out of the brothers.  It's like they're all willing to spread their legs on them.

I wonder how they all look like that they make all the girls go gaga?

I am awaken from my thoughts when, finally, a series of really expensive cars have lined up on the car park. Rolls Royce. Maybach. Lamborghini. Fck. These guys are rich! I only see these on the magazines and I can't believe my eyes. They look so cool.

They slip out of their cars and I think I see a family with no history of acne. Even from this distance, their skin is just glowing like a glass. Is it really a pre-requisite to be so perfect when you're in a clan like this?

Then, everyone is entering the restaurant. Yes, they look prim and proper. But they're on casual clothing. But they're slaying it. My self-esteem has gotten from zero to a negative one. I thought they'd wear long gowns and tuxedos on their way here. I guess wrong.

~The dinner has ran smoothly on the first thirty minutes

~
The dinner has ran smoothly on the first thirty minutes. Everyone looks like their enjoying the grill more than I expected. I even hear some of them moan while eating. Sunwoo, the brat that he is, is undeniably a great cook. I ask him to cook for me once and he declined. He says his food is too expensive to give it to me for free

This Jang Yeeun and Lee Changsoon really are a good match. Those kind of faces are not what you can see regularly on the street. How lucky will their child be, right? Their genes are crazily good. If maybe they could donate some to me, I'll be very grateful.

To be completely honest, I might have judged them harshly. Their fortune makes me think of how unfair life can be. Mom had to work multiple jobs and it isn't even enough. These guys only had to get out of their mom's vagina and boom! They're filthy rich.

I stand at the corner, waiting for requests, when this Lee Changsoon stands up raising a goblet of wine.

"Good evening everyone," his fingers hold the glass tighter. "I would like to give a toast, to thank everyone for coming. Yeeun and I have been dreaming about today and I'm glad that you, all could be a part of it."