{ 02 }

Last night's sleep could've been the worst one I have in ages. Nothing has ever kept me up all evening than that single memory before going home. It's quite surprising how I never felt the need to doze when in fact, I always get knocked down once I hit the bed.

Kim Younghoon. Gosh, that boy will be the death of me. All this time I thought I was over this crush. Just a kiss on the cheek awakened what I thought was dead. Remembering his pair of lips touching against my skin. All the emotions welling deep down the pit of my gut. I'm still shaken thinking about it.

I'm hesitant to go to work. Now, don't know exactly how to act today when I'm with him. God, why did he have to kiss me?! A peck on the cheek may not seem like a big deal for anyone but it is for me!

Should I say "Hi" to him first?

Or should I let him do it?

No. Let him do it.

Act normal. Pretend it never happened. Act like what you used to do with him.

Okay. Got it.

I have been rolling all over the matress, trying to get some sleep. I almost screamed at one point. I don't know what's going to happen today. The lack of sleep is really gonna mess me up later.

I swing my legs off the bed and start my daily routine. On my bedside, I turn to the radio and hear Momoland's Bboom Bboom blaring through the speakers. I stretch my limbs and body and do about five minutes of warm up. I like to do this before I go on with my day.

I head for the bathroom and have my magic. I like to take the time when bathing, usually at around ten to fifteen minutes. But today, the water from the shower is a little cold and I shiver from the temperature. Almost an entire moment later, I get out, reached for my uniform and head downstairs.

As I climb down, I smell the delicious scent of bacon and eggs. The crackling sound of the fried chicken also welcomes my ears Mom, amidst her busy work, always find time to cook us breakfast. She works full time as an office clerk downtown. It doesn't really pay her much but it settles the bills.

"Hey mom," I fake a cheer, "good morning!"

"Good morning, hun. I'm almost done with breakfast. Call Kevin and Hyunjae to come down so they can eat."

I nod my head in reply and so the waking up begins...

Kevin Moon is my cousin from my mom's side. After finishing high school in Canada, his parents shipped him back to Korea for college since his family wants him to straighten up. He has had records of skipping classes. He's a street performer in one of his city's downtown. He's very passionate about his music. And I can see it why; he's very talented.

"Kevin?"

It takes a couple more knocks before he responds, "the door's open!"

I slip through the door and he is deadass snoring.

"Kevin, wake up. You need to eat breakfast."

"Cjfidjdkskslapaoxlcckfppcds" He says a couple of muffled words. I see him still buried beneathe the sheets.

"What?" I say, laughing.

He raises his head and smiles, "I said okay, le'mme take a minute." He dips his head back to the pillows.

"Well I'm not going out until you're up. I need your help with Hyunjae hyung. You know how hard it is wake him up!"

"Cmdkdkakaklsldlxlckccklclccxnxn...."

"What!?" I yelled.

"I said Okay! Here! I'm up!" He shouts. It's almost as if he is mad. But it won't take long. Kevin loves me. I just laugh and pull him by the wrist out of his room. He is still very groggy from sleep and his bed hair seems really cute on him. His eyes are still bloodshot and swollen too.