Where were you?

Hermione paced around the loft as she waited for her love to come home. The clock on the mantle rings again. 11 o'clock. Hermione groans and sinks into the couch, her eye lids heavy after a long day at the ministry. They flutter closed, and before she could help it, she feel asleep.

"The sword! How'd you get it?!!" Bellatrix screams. Hermione sobs.

"We found it!"

"LIES! Crucio!" Hermione withers in pain.

"Scream, you filthy little mudblood, scream and show the world how pathetic you are!"

Hermione jumps awake, still on the couch. 2 o'clock. Hermione places her head in her hands and sobs, both from the worry that he wasn't home yet and the memories of that night. He was always there to comfort her after a nightmare, where was he now?

Someone stumble to the door and fumbles with the door knob.

Hermione shoots up and opens the door. Draco stands in the doorway, supporting himself on it.

"Draco! Where the hell were you??? Do you see the time????" She practically screams. Draco cluches his head and stumbles to the couch.

"Leave me alone." He slurrs. Hermione grows red with anger.

"Were you drinking?" She asks.

"There a problem with that?" He says promptly before belching.

"Draco!" She yells, "You said you stopped!"

"I just needed a little fun, women. No need to worry." he sneers. Hermione furrows her brows.

"No need to worry?" She screams, "It's 2 in the morning and you're barely stumbling home! How can I not worry?" Draco glares at her and stands up, backing her against the wall.

"Shut up with your whining!" He spits, alcohol lacing his breath. Hermione starts to breath faster with worry. Her eyes widen and sting with tears.

"I can't believe you, Draco! I thought you changed!" That set off Draco. He raises his hand and slaps her across the face. Hermione gasps and grabs her cheek. Draco looks down at his hand and regret ans guilt immediately wash over his face.

"Hermione-" Hermione pushes Draco off of her and runs out of the loft, tears running down her face. Draco hit her.

"Miss, are you alright?" The lobby man asks. Hermione nods and runs out of the building into the darkness of the night.

She runs and runs until she reaches a familiar building she found Draco various times. The Midnight Butterfly. Dracos usual bar. She walks in and takes out her I.D.

"Miss, we're closing in half an hour and the men here right now are the drunkest we have, is isn't safe for a women like you to be alone in there." The bouncer warns.

"When is a bar ever safe?" She asks, before walking in and sitting at the counter.

"I never seen you around, miss. Whats a pretty girl like you doing at a bar at this hour?" The bartender asks, leaning against the counter.

"My boyfriend and I had a fight. I need a drink. Give me your best." She says, not wanting to start a conversation.

"So your boyfriends not nice," He says, handing her a shot which she immediately downs, "I can be nice to you." He winks. Hermione looks down at the counter.

"Look, I came here for a drink, not a random hook up, so fuck off." Hermione says.

"Whoa, pretty girl has a dirty mouth. Imagine what that dirty mouth could do to me" A drunk man says stumbling to Hermione. She groans.

"Hey, how about you and me come to my place, have a little fun." He winks. Hermione gets up and leaves some money on the counter for the one shot she had.

"Hey, where you going, beautiful?" The man says, following her to the exit.

*Trigger Warning: Sexual Abuse*

"I'm leavin-" The man grabs her by the shoulder with one hand and with the other runs it down her back. He stops at her butt and squeezes it.

"Hey, stop!" She pleads, but he ignores her, spamming his lips onto hers.

"Please." She pleads, but he's too far gone.

*Trigger Warning Over*

Hermione runs out of the bar at 3 in the morning, rebuttoning her shirt as she goes. Tears stream down her face.

She runs into the apartment building and stops infront of her loft. She breaks down sobbing and cluches herself and slides down the wall. No matter how mad she is at Draco, she needs him right now.