I don't love you anymore

It was a night like any other on mount Olympus, the nymphs were out looking for their next conquests while the gods returned to there temples to rest for the day, all were happy but one. In the temple of the king and queen stood a beautiful woman dressed in a sky blue gown that made her look like the goddess she was. The queen looked around mount Olympus trying to locate her husband but to no avail , she signed and walked back into the room she shared with her husband. She sat behind the table that held all the documents involving Olympus and got to work, she worked till she could not keep her eye open any longer and went to bed.
At midnight a man entered the room and looked at the woman on the huge bed with empty eyes, he noticed that the woman looked paler than usual but he could care less as to what was wrong with her. The man looked at the woman he had vowed to spend the rest of his life with and felt nothing for her, the man had fallen out of love with his wife and into love with her sister. He does not know how it happened, but one day he was cheating on his wife as usual and the next he did not want to be married to her anymore. He had divided to get a divorce from his wife so he could be with the one he truly loved.
The next morning the couple were breaking their fast when the husband suddenly said," I want a divorce ",
The wife stopped eating and looked down at her plate and only said," oh" in a whisper that was barely heard by the husband and so he continued saying, "I don't love you anymore". She swallowed hard and looked any were but at her husband for those five words had her heart breaking, then she finally asked," who is she?"
It was the husbands turn to look down as he said his wife's sister's name.
" I just want you to know that it was not Demeter's fault and she is not to be blamed for me wanting a divorce from you".
At his words queen Hera smiled sadly as a few tears dropped from her eyes, she wiped her tears and looked at her husband," I will grant you divorce but I have a request "
Zeus resisted the edge to roll his eyes at this and decided to humour her," what is it".
Hera sighed and looked at him," when we first got married you carried me into our home as your wife, my request is that the for the next three months you will carry me out of this house from the bedroom to the main door".
Zeus frowned at the odd request but agreed to it if it meant that she would grunt him the divorce she wanted so he could be with the woman he loved.