As good as i can? ~ Prinxiety ~

Prompt from spaceisbigger "Could he make you feel as good as I can?"

(READ TILL RHE END TO UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE CHANGE!)

Warnings!: Implied passed abuse, talk of the dark sides, Implied mention of Deceit.

Enjoy!

"He's a dark side like me!" Virgil protested.

"Like you 'used' to be," Roman argued back in a soft tone, "that's not you anymore, Virgil."

"Roman, please," Virgil rolled his eyes holding up his dark persona, "I'm not good enough for you,"

"Your better then enough," Roman's heart broke a little hearing Virgil talk down on himself.

"This is for the best," the anxious side ignored him and turned to leave the royals room.

"Could he make you feel as good as I can?"

Virgil stops in the doorway, first clenched tightly. He jumped slightly as a pair of strong arms wrapped around his waist and pulled him in. Virgil's head rolls back, to the side as the prince began planting soft wet kisses down his neck. Virgil's hand moved up behind him into Roman's hair pulling gently at the perfectly quaffed locks. Roman pulled his lips away and slowly spun Virgil until he was looking into those beautiful dark eyes, Virgil blushed slightly under this makeup and tried to look away, only to be stopped by a gentle hand, "you don't have to be ashamed," Roman pureed causing the blush on his face to deepen.

Roman then picked Virgil u bridle style and carried him to the bed. Virgil bit his lip watching as Roman began unbuttoning his outfit, once unbuttoned and unfastened he threw the garment across the room and began tugging as Virgil's sleeves. Within second the hoodie was gone and slowly each article of clothing was stripped until there bodies fillaly ment. Skin to skin, they each let out a small moan of pleasure, either of them receiving any sexual tough but still gaining pleasure from just the contact alone.

Roman pined Virgil's hands above his head and began a trail of kisses and lick to his hips. Virgil let out a whimper as Roman licked the bead of precome the was leaking from his now fully hard member. Roman released Virgil's writes and summoned a small tube of lube into his hand, squirting a small potion onto his fingers. A soft gasp from Virgil's lungs filling the air as Roman slipped his first finger into the smaller sides hole, Roman began a line or tender kisses and nibble over his lovers body to help cope with the pain as his second finger slipped in moments later. Virgil moaned in pleasure as the burning sensations quickly melted into bliss. The third finger caused a small hiss from Virgil's lips before another soft moan of delight.

"R-Roman," Virgil whimpered, "I need you, please."

Roman smirked and pulled his fingers out slowly, Virgil whined at the loss, but quickly stopped complaining as Roman began to slowly push in. Gripping the sheets tightly as he let out a loud moan, not realizing how much he needed this.

Once Roman was completely submerged he paused for a moment to allow his partner to agust, kissing his neck sweetly.

"Move," Virgil wines breathlessly below him.

Roman obayed beginning a slow rhythm of long thrust, pushing deep into his partner. Virgil's responded with a quick breath and a long drawn out moan, rolling his hips to meat Roman's slow pass. Roman took his hips in his hand to stop the movement.

"Impatient, my pet?" Roman purr and he slowed his thrust even more pushing into Virgl as deep as he could get.

Virgil wippered at the name and started to stay still. Roman slowly sped his pase a little adjusting his position. Virgil's hands flew to Roman's shoulders his jaw fencing and eyes rolling back, Roman smirked again and rolled his hips back slamming into Virgil's prostat hard. Virgil's jaw unhinged reselsing a loud moan. Roman started a new harder rhythm, but kept his slow speed slamming into Virgil slowly, but with fore. Virgil screamed his name as Roman strike the nerve several more times increasing his speed as Virgil's melody of moans poured into his ears. Roman leaned down wrapping an arm under Virgil's shoulder for levredge as he fucked Virgil senseless. Virgil screamed, mind clouded with pleasure. Streaks of red filling out Roman back as Virgil clawed at it craving more, of what? Virgil had no idea, but he knew he needed it.

"eres hermosa," Roman muternd into virgil's ear as he thrusted into him, "mi hermoso sueño oscuro."

Virgil moaned at the praise and held Roman close as he neared his climax.

"Eres mío, mío para siempre. Te amo, te amo mucho, mi amor."

Roman continued to whisper sweet nothings into Virgil's ears until his back began to arch. Roman murmur one more 'i love you' before leaning back and thrusting hard into his partner until Virgil cam untouched. Romans name singing into Romans ears as the hot mess covered Virgil's stumuh. The pressure of Vigil's body tensing around Roman sent the price over causing him to fill the emo shortly after.

The prince kissed Vigil tenderly across his body as he pulled out, to exterminate any pain he may cause, the younger side instantly whining at the empty feeling. Roman summoned a damp cloth and cleaned them both before layed next his his love.

"I love you," Virgil mumbled as he nuzzled close, forgetting the argument entirely.

Roman wrapped an arm around him and kissed the top of his now slightly damp head, "I love you too."

Spanish:

eres hermosa - you're beautiful

mi hermoso sueño oscuro - my beautiful dark dream

Eres mío, mío para siempre - you are mine, mine forever

Te amo, te amo mucho, mi amor - I love you. I love you so much, my love