Chapter 6

I'm going to change so that I write in the story whose POV (point of view) it is, so that it dosn't have to be one chapter for each person.

* Mare *

It's been a week since I saw him, maybe he changed his mind, maybe he dosen't want to see me. No he will come and see me, he promised. This is what my brain decides to think about three in the morning. Why can't I just get some sleep for Gods sake. After maybe an hour I finally drift of to sleep, it feels like only a second after that I fell asleep that Cal comes in and rubs my back lightly. I know that it would be cruel not to tell him that I like his brother, but how can I, God my life's messed up. And this is only the 'boy trouble' then there is the whole, "most of the world that holds any power wants me dead" thing too.
" I'll be up soon, I promise" I have no idea when I'm gonna get up
" that's what you said the last time I came in, that was half an hour ago" Even tho my eyes are closed I can feel the smirk he's giving me.
" Fine" I sit up and take some clothes with me for the shower.

Nobody says a word during breakfast there is only small talk which I hate, it makes me feel uncomfortable and as if I need to get out of my own skin. Sometime around noon I go out to get some air, Cal comes with me, and puts his hand on my back it's warm as always. I wanted to be alone for a while but I don't want to push him away, so I say nothing.

* Maven *

I just now come to Naercy it feels like an eternity since the last time I saw her. I find there so called house pretty quickly, It's in the woods so I don't have to worry about being seen. I feel for the parchment of paper in my pocket that holds the five first NewBlood. The clock is about 1200 and I still haven't figured out how to get her out I can't nock, I can't put a paper unde the door. But then she comes out I stand up to go to her but my brother comes out and puts his hand on her back. He has to watch it or I may burn him, no that won't work... They walk for a while I follow them when he finally leaves her alone I go up to her

" Maven, you came I thought that maybe you had changed your mind or forgot about me or something"

Her beutful warm brown eyes look up at me, how can I ever leave her side again, especially if she thinks that I will forget about her. As if I could ever forget about her, she is the one person that I could never forget. My mother carved me inside out but she couldn't make me forget her.
" As if I would ever forget you " She smiles and so do I. then I kiss her gently, she kisses me back and we stand there for maybe a minute or maybe an hour it's like time dissapers when I'm with her.

" Get away from her " I look up startles and afraid, I should have been more careful. Cal stands there red hot fire burning from his hand all the way up to his neck.

" Hi there brother" I say

----------------------------------------------------------

I know this is a cliffhanger or maybe not you decide, as always hope you liked it, and I have another fanfic that I just started so if you're a Dramionie\ Draco and hermione ( in hary potter that is) please give it a try.

lysm!!