Chapter 11

Dear Carrie!

I'm home again. Yay. It's been a week now since I wrote you.

I actually had a nice time at my aunt. I played with the kids. Emma and George, they liked me a lot.

We are playing gigs now! It's so great, and we write new songs all the time. Our band is growing and so is our fandom.

I told Ashton everything and he said I should give Lily a chance, what do you think? I think I will actually do it. 

Oh and this most amazing thing happend too. WE GOT OUR FIRST BIG PAYMENT FOR A GIG !!

I'm so excited. And my mum found a new boyfriend. He seems okay, I guess.

I was talking you about the song I wrote right? Well it's now our official song ! All thoug we did kinda remake it because it was too much just mine.

Well I have a part-time summer job now too. I work in a DVD shop. Customers, mostly young girls, always ask me to sign the CD's they buy. From our group of course. And we take pictures, and I have a lot of fun.

But more big we grow it's harder to keep things private. They already think I have a girlfriend and I had to explain to every single papparazi that I and Lily are just friends. But hey you never know, maybe one day all this girlfriend-boyfriend drama will be real. ;) 

I miss you so so much. Hope you're doing fine up there.

 But I need to leave you now because it's Ashton's birthday today, but like you don't already know it!

I bought him some cute shirts and that. He still loves you Carrie, more than anyone.

I love you too, but like a best friend! You are my sunshine now shining from up there.

Miss you Carrie.

                                                          Lots of love,

                                                                        your one and only best friend Lukey xx