Rise And Shine

Notice: I do not condone violence.
(I have no clue what drug I was on when I wrote this disclaimer. Just pages before this people were shot and beaten with a chain. So I have some kind of mental disability.)

The cold autumn air freezes Mike's cheeks as he carry's an unconscious hunter to a small abandoned storage garage. The garage was nothing special, but no one would ever look there so he wasn't bothered by anyone, and it would help him survive through the winter ahead. The garage was ok, it wasn't taken care the of so most of the time the building was falling apart. Mike tried to fix it, but soon gave up because it wasn't worth his time. The outside of the garage wasn't too flattering, it had a huge barf green garage door with small parts of the paint chipping off. It was an ugly tan color that, also, had pain chipping off, and pieces falling off. Mike slowly approaches a small green door on the side of the garage. He grabs the rusted handle and twisted it to open the door. Once inside he went to work.
Surviving Hunter's POV
     One second there was absolute darkness. The next there was a bright light and a cold liquid spraying onto me. My eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the bright lights, so I couldn't see anything. But after a while I saw the kid holding a spray bottle. He pulls the trigger and shoots it one last time. "Rise and shine asshat, it's time for pain." The kid says with slight enjoyment in his voice. "Where the fuck am I?" I ask. He looks around him and says, "Where no one will find you." I grin knowing there's a little tracker imbedded into my neck. The kid chuckles at the me and says, "I know what you're thinking, but I ripped that tracker out of your neck." My grin fades as I attempt to feel it, but soon find that my arms are tied behind a chair. "How did you know?" I ask slightly scared to hear the answer. "What? You think I haven't ripped apart every hunter I meet? Well I did, and I always found these little black beeping chips in the back of their necks." The kid then pulls out a bottle of water and sets it on a table in front of me. I look at the water with thirst in my eyes, and try to reach it only to remember that I was still tied to a chair. He was taunting me. He laughs as he looks at the expression on my face. He calms down a bit, and puts on a slightly serious expression. He says, "Ok enough jokes, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and if you don't answer then you will get hit with a baseball bat. Got it?" I look at him directly in the eyes and say, "Yessir." He smiles and says, "Good. Now, question number one what's your name?" He pulls up a chairs and sits in front of me. "The names Brett." The kid smiles and says, "Nice to meet you Brett, my names Mike. Ok question two, where is the base here in New York?" I weakly began to laugh and say, "You think I'll just tell you?" Mikes smile widens as he says, "I was hoping you'd say that."
Third Person
       Mike walks away from the tied up hunter known as Brett. The hunters eyes shift around the garage possibly hoping to find a way out. Meanwhile, Mike walks into a small side room once used for storing important items behind a locked door. But now Mike uses it as a small bedroom. Inside this small bedroom he keeps a few 'special' devices. And by special I mean weird weapons he gathered over two months that he'll never use. Mike's eyes look over the useless weapons deciding which to use.

The hunter kept looking around. He almost lost hope, but out of the corner of his eye he sees a glass shard laying on the ground. He then tried to scoot the chair over to the glass, but he was stopped last second by Mike. "Oh, you want that?" Mike asks. "Well, you can't have it." He pulls the chair further away from the glass. "Ok, so now that you're a safe distance from the glass. I have brought something that might make you talk." Mike says once he stops moving the chair. Mike then pulls out a baseball bat. "Now I'm going to ask you the question again, and if you don't answer then I'm hitting you with the bat." He pauses for a minute until he says, "I'll make a promise to you. If you tell me where the base is I'll let you go." He holds up his hand and smiles reassuringly. "Ok, question two A.K.A the final question, where is the base?" Brett chuckles and spits onto Mike's face saying, "Why would I tell you?" Mike laughs and says, "That's a fair question to ask." He then lifts the bar and says, "But I'll be the one asking the questions." He then hits the guy with the bat. Screams fill the garage. Mike feels sorry for the hunter, but he needs the information. Once the screams stop Mike asks again, "Where is the base?" The guy spits on Mike again and laughs, "Fuck you." Brett says. Mike begrudgingly lifts the bat and hits him again. "Sorry." Mike lightly whispers. The screams are worse this time. Mike feels worse. The screams slowly stop and Mike asks, "Where is the base?" The hunter doesn't respond. Mike slowly raises the bat and starts to bring it down, but is stopped when Brett screams, "STOP!" He finally broke. Mike lowers the bat and waits for him to say something, "The base is out in a abandoned area of New York." Mike walks away briefly and comes back with a map and a pen. "I'm going to cut you loose but I still need you to mark the place on the map, ok?" Mikes asks. Brett nods and Mike cuts his ropes. He sets the pen and map onto a desk. Brett takes the pen and marks a location on the map. "Thank you." Mike says. The guy nods and starts to walk off. "Wait!" Mike yells at the guy. Brett stops and looks at him. "What?" Brett asks. "I'm going out to get some fast food or something like that, would you like to come? It's the least I could do after what I've done." Mike says. Brett thinks for a second, and after a while he came to a conclusion, "Ok." Mike smiles and says, "Let's go then."
Mike hops onto his motorcycle and Brett hops on the back. They drive for a few minutes until Mike stops in front of a Five Guys. "You ok with Five Guys?" Mikes says as he looks at the sign of the store. "Yeah I could go for some burgers." They hop off the bike and head into the burger joint. The cashier greats them unenthusiastically, and asks for their order. Mike gets a cheese burger with nothing on it besides cheese and a patty. Brett, however, gets a cheese burger with everything on it. Mike pays, and the two sit at a table in the corner of the fast food joint. The two create stupid small talk, while their food is being prepared. Halfway through the conversation Mike noticed that Brett was already bruising. "Sorry about those." Mike says while pointing at the bruises. "I want to clear something up. I didn't enjoy hitting you, but I need to be scary to get more information out of you." Mike adds after a second. "It's fine. I assume you're the guy looking for the five test subjects correct?" Brett says. "Yeah I am... how did you know that?" Mike asks baffled. "Well we went out to the base out in Washington that you destroyed, and saw that you're body was gone and the base was burnt down. We then hunted down the scientist that were at the base and they knew nothing about you. We then searched for the surviving guard, and asked him a few questions. He answered them, and that's how we know about you." Brett was about to continue but was interrupted by the cashier calling out Mikes name. He went to get the food and brought it back. "Anyway, I know that those creepypastas were your only family. And losing them might cause anger. So it's understandable why you're going on a Kill Bill style rampage. Because we stole the people you love." Mike smiles at Brett and they calmly eat their food.
After both finish their food they walk outside and say their goodbyes. "Thanks for the food Mike." Brett says while walking off. "You're welcome!" Mike yells at him before he leaves his sight. "What a good guy." Mike says while chuckling. Now that he had his information, Mike had to finish this.

'Fitzpleasure' from the album 'An Awesome Wave' (2012) By: Alt-J