Two Months

Mike wanders out of the forest, and into open road. Mike sat there for a few minutes, until a man driving a truck stops and asks if he needed a ride. They both drove into a small town right outside of Washington state. The small town was Mikes original escape plan. The man drops Mike off in front of the unknown drivers house. Mike breaks into the house instead of knocking. After figuring out he was dead, Mike scavenged his house. After a while he finds a small stash of money the driver kept in case of emergency. Mike leaves the house in search of a vehicle. His eyes lands on a bike the driver owned. Mike takes the bike and pedals off.
       Meanwhile, the hunters organization became a part of another larger company. That gave them the ability to develop their small sub-company. They were able to gain important gear allowing them to further research the paranormal abilities the Creepypastas possess. The only five test subjects that mattered were Slenda, Benny, Jess, Clocky, and Jackie. But they didn't keep those names, instead they were given numbers. Four of the five girls acted grimly. The fifth girl was Slenda. She knew Mike was coming. And she couldn't stop smiling.
Mike on the other hand, was struggling his way across the whole damn country. He went to the location the email spoke of, and found a huge building. Mike snuck in and stole a few documents. He used the locations marked on the documents to help him find the girls. He searched two abandoned research buildings and found nothing. He had one final place to visit in New York. He lost the bike after the first month, so he decided to keep walking. After a long walk, he found a small bar in the middle of nowhere. He saw a bunch of motorcycles outside and decided to steal one. He managed to unlock one red bike and attempted to find the key. But he soon learned the only key was on the guy that owned the bike. Mike gets the key and drives off.
After one whole month Mike reached New York. Autumn was just beginning that month. While Mike was driving around he finds a small abandoned storage garage. And today mike was dragging an unconscious hunter inside.