New Feelings

Well hello again my readers.

Killua - hi again

me - sup

Killua - well look who update early!

me - shut up, I only updated early cause I got new ideas

Killua - what ever

Gon - those two get on my nerves

Gon, killua, me - bye enjoy

Killua POV

After detention, I packed my bag and head out the door where Gon was waiting for me.

"So are you ready?" Gon said while smirking.
"Wanna race to my house​?"

"Shore and it'll be nice to see mito-san and Grandma again." That's when I remembered something or someone.

'oh no, I forgot to pick alluka up from school!!!!' I mentally freak out.

"What's wrong killua, afraid that you'll lose?!"

"No!!!! I just forgot to pick alluka up!!!" I said practically screaming, "sorry Gon I have to pick up alluka"

"No problem. Will you still be coming to my house?"

"Yeah I'll come, but with alluka. Byyyyyyyeeeee!!" I said while using Godspeed to run. Oh good, now alluka will be very angry with me.

Gon POV

Well since killua is gone I should be going since it's getting late.

I reached home and was greeted by aunt mito which looked worried since I came home late. "What took you so long?" I took my shoes off and started heading upstairs to my room. "I just got a little distracted on my way home."

"Well young man don't do it again, you got both me and Grandma worr" before she could finish speaking there was a knock on the door.

"Coming!" aunt mito said as she rushed to the door. "I wonder who it could be at this hour"

As soon as aunt mito opened the door, she was surprised to see a white haired boy with pail skin and a bag on his back standing next to him a girl with black hair and a emoji band on her head.

Killua POV

"Well hello there killua it's so nice to see you again. Come on in. If I had known you were coming I'd made dinner already"

"Good evening mito-san, is Gon here?"

"Yes, he's right in his room. And who is this cutty over here?"

"She's my little sister alluka."

"Oh. Hi alluka nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" alluka replied while following me to Gon's room. "Oh and killua are you staying here for night?" I turn​ my head to face her "yes, I will"

"Ok"

I was excited to see Gon. As I opened the door to Gon's room, I blush immediately when I saw him shirtless and was about to pull down his pants. He looks hot right now and his chest and abbs, I just want to rub my hand against them. What the hell am am I saying!!!!! Am I falling for him? I'm not gay!

There was a bit silence until alluka coughs and clears her throat. As she was about to walk in, mito-san called her "oh and alluka Gon and killua will be sharing room together, you will be staying with me" alluka then turned around and head downstairs to mito-san room. As she was about to leave she whispered something in my ear, "When are you going to tell him how you feel?" and she left. I was stunned, what do she mean by that. I don't like Gon. Do I? I mean he is attractive and OMG he is soooo hot and wait what am I. She's right I'm in love. And I'm so fucking gay.