Author's Note!

It's hard to believe I started writing this story a mere two months ago.  It is incredibly close to my heart and during writing I was obsessed with it!  I think I still am.  After each chapter I publish I read it ten times over!  It was amazing doing the research for it and every chapter was a puzzle piece that simply fit perfectly.  

So if you have read and enjoyed it, please give me some feedback, I'd love to hear who your favourite characters are or which part of the story you enjoyed the most.  And don't forget to vote!!  I would also like to thank Rosemary who read and edited the first draft and encouraged me daily to keep going strong!   I've also dedicated a few chapters to the first voters and commenters on this story to thank them for their support, you guys are awesome!

What's next?  I'm taking a break from writing for a month or two, thanks to obligations at work, and after that I'm going to work on Hour of the wolf and Four Elements, the two stories I have on hold. 

Life should be an adventure, there is so much to explore and discover.  No matter what, take the leap, catch the flight, climb the hill, you'll be stronger for it.  Just remember to wear really good shoes!

All my love,

Stormy