Me: hey. the elevator at our dorms broke & doc said no physical activity - including stairs. im gonna stay with Jackson over night.
Claire: okay, did you need anything?
Me: pjs please. & a visit from you!
Claire: ok!❤️

I think Claire has come to not hate Jackson as much anymore. Seeing as he seemed to prove he truly cared for me when she called him and he was there in a snap. I appreciated that she put her hatred for him aside for my sake to help me.

"Jack, I'm so tired." I groaned as we walked out of the elevator when it came to Jackson's floor.

"I know." He murmured as he continued to lead me to his room.

"Claire's gonna bring me clothes."

"Go take a shower, Jace. I'll have Claire bring in your clothes when she gets here." I stood on my tiptoes and placed a kiss on Jackson's cheek.

"Thank you." I said when i pulled away. Jackson's stood there shell-shocked as he nodded. I chuckled softly and went to his bathroom where I found towels in the cupboard, but I had to use his soaps.

I'm going to smell like a man.

Jackson's POV-

I was beginning to wonder if the doctors gave her like hallucination gas. She kissed my cheek so shamelessly. Of course I didn't mind, but it seemed out of character.

Knocking me out of my thoughts, I heard a knock at my door. I called for who ever it was to come in. Clarissa walked in with a bag that, I'm assuming, held Jaycee's clothes.

"Can you take those into the bathroom for Jace?" I asked. It was really a rhetorical question - she had no choice. Clarissa didn't reply as she walked to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Matt allowed himself inside without even knocking, too.

"How's she doing?" Matt asked.

"Come on in." I muttered sarcastically.

"How's she doing?" He repeated, annoyed by my sarcasm.

"She's in the shower, but last I checked, really tired."

He nodded as he sat down beside me on the couch. "Bro, it's not your fault, you know that right?" When I didn't reply, Matt sighed. "Kia's a fucking psycho bitch."

"I should've protected her."

"You can't be by her side all day everyday to protect her, Jack."

"I can try."

Matt just rolled his eyes. "She's staying the night?"

"Yeah, the elevator's broken at the girl dorms."

"Oh. Well, what are you gonna do all day? It's only 3."

"Take care of Jace."

He flicked on the tv and Full House was on. Clarissa came back into the room and was about to leave, when Matt stupidly stopped her.

I still don't like her, so I don't particularly want her sticking around in my dorm.

"Hey, Clarissa, stick around and watch some tv with us?"

"No, it's okay-"

"I insist." Matt said as he stood up and then brought her over.

Clarissa sighed and sat on the other side of Matt, so we didn't have to sit by each other.

"Is she in bed?" I asked Clarissa.

"She's laying in the bath tub still."

As much as I don't like Clarissa, I appreciate that she called me when Jaycee got hurt. I don't know what I would've done to myself if I was here and watching tv, or something, while Jaycee was hurt.