That would only make it more obvious how I was being affected and I was just getting her to understand this. I didn’t want to lose her yet. Or ever.

“I understand what you are saying Sir b-” I narrowed my eyes again, reminding her of our agreement on the name issue and discard of the honorifics.

The only time that honorific would be beneficial was in bed...okay, calm down boy. Calm downnn.

“Okay, Ste...phano.” She muttered.

Her face contorted as if she was constipated all of a sudden while I just gave her a look of encouragement to continue.

“I am your house help’s daughter. Cook, to be precise and you’re currently lusting after me.”

“I know that Kara, but I wouldn’t exactly call it lust. Still. You belong to me.” Her gaze snapped to the door as she squirmed slowly.

Was she hoping someone would save her from me? Because no one could do that. Even her mother wouldn’t come between us.  Kara was mine, to hold, love and cherish. So help me, I would snap anyone’s neck if they tried to take her away from me.

~°~

Kara’s POV

*
          “I know that Kara, but I wouldn’t exactly call it lust. Still, you belong to me.”

What changed? I thought as I kept quiet for some seconds. I didn’t change the color of my hair to blonde or black, which I guessed was his actual style for his taste in women, I hadn’t grown taller and slimmer like I knew most men of his type were obviously attracted to, I still avoided him. So, what changed?

Then he suddenly let me go. “Wear your casual clothing. I want to show you something.”

“Su-sure Si-”

“Kara, we talked about the name thing.”

“Uh? Yes Sir.” I softly mumbled, still trying to wrap my head around this whole scenario.

“It’s yes, Stephano. Okay?”

“Uh...” I looked at him carefully. He was speaking to me normally now and he had spoken at least a few hundred words tonight.

I didn’t even believe he didn’t have a word basket or something, where he needed to always pick his words from. He rarely spoke more than a few words.

“Say it.” He insisted.

I played dumb. “What?”

“My name.”

“Young mast...” I intentionally trailed off. His eyes flashed with slight irritation. “Okay, Stephano.” I saw his shoulders relax a bit.

“Put on something Kara, because of the cold. Or, are you tired?”

No way! This night was just full of surprises. Young master didn’t just ask me if I was tired. Now it’s time for the Sponge Bob on my bed sheet to start singing a Crabby Paddy song.

“Yes.” I answered immediately.

“Alright. Still, put on something, we aren’t going far.”

“Where are we going?”

“My room.” He said in a monotone. I went rigid before I even realized it. Of course, my assumptions were right. I fisted my hands into tight balls by my side. He wanted us to go into his room and he’d already said I was his— body, soul and spirit. Then we would probably make out there. Or did he think he could seduce me into his bed?