Breath VS Breathe

Requested by: SapphireTheEvil

Wow, a request! I hope you all know I love getting requests. Any time you give me one, I will most definately make a chapter for it.
(And, just by the way, if you're into smuts and want to make a request leave me one in the comments for my book "Flare". I'm writing it as a dare and wanna see how it goes. If you feel uncomfortable with others knowing that you are reading it or requested, drop by my PM's and tell me you do not want your name mentioned. Shameless self-promo.)

Also, sorry for not writing for a while. My computer keyboard has been broken for several months and I've been busy in my freshman year of high school. I'm on summer break now and I got a replacement keyboard, so I'm baaaack!

Now then, let's get to the learning part!

Now then, my dear reader and outstanding student @SapphireTheEvil has noticed that some of the good people of Wattpad have been confusing "breath" for "breathe". Luckily, I am here to make sure you are all well-educated on the difference between the two words.
First off, "breathe" is the adjective. It is an action; whereas "breath" is what you breathe out. 

"Breathe" is when you inhale or exhale, and "breath" is what you inhale or exhale. 

I'm sure most of you understand, and that's good. 
But, for those of you who are still confused, here are some examples:

Breathe: 
"I can't breathe!"

Breath:
"My morning breath is awful."

Please, for SapphireTheEvil's sake. 
Don't say "I can't breath".