Seven Minutes in Heaven

Start from the beginning

'How can someone be this frickin' hot??!!' I asked myself, feeling more embarrassed after thinking that.

Suddenly, I heard a tap at the closet door. Tom must have heard it too, because he looked at the door as well.

"Guys~," It was Star. A very drunk Star. "We've lost the key to the clossssssssettt~." I felt my chest ache. I looked over at Tom. 'Was I seriously going to stay in a closet overnight with the Demon King?' I froze. That might not be such a bad idea. I shook my head and called out for Star.

No reply.

"She must have left.." Tom said, breaking the silence between us. I just nodded in response. A few minutes passed by, but it felt like hours.

I finally gained enough courage to look over to Tom and say something, "So, how's ruling over the underworld doing for you?" I felt the awkward tension loosen.

He looked over to me and replied, "Exhausting. For some reason, there's always a problem that needed to be solved, and so many girls wanna have my hand in marriage but I don't go that way, you know?" He quickly realised what he had said and turned away.

'I don't go that way' I repeated in my mind. Hesitantly, I asked,"Do you like boys?" Tom turned his head over and nodded.

"It's okay," I said, trying to comfort the freakishly tall demon. Seriously, he must be 6'7 or something. "I like guys too." For some reason, telling him made me feel like a huge weight just lifted off my shoulders. He stared into my eyes and I stared into his red ones.

He slightly leaned closer until I could feel his warm breath against my face. "You know, I don't like boys," he stopped a moment. I starred down at his lips. "Yeah?" I replied breathily.

"I like you, Marco Diaz." He said before closing the gap between us.

I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him in closer, not wanting the kiss to end. Sadly though, it did.

Tom pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. His breath quick, brushing against my face. "I like you too, Tom." I smiled at him. He smiled back before wrapping his arms around waist to pull me closer.

Once again, we kissed. I felt Tom bite the bottom of my lips, hard, making my jump. In that split second, Tom was able to slip his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't going to be that easy, even if it did feel amazing.

We both fought for dominance, forgetting the world around and how we got there in the first place. After a few seconds, Tom pulled away ever so slightly, leaving a thin line of saliva still connecting us. "You know," he said out of breath."You're pretty weak for a twenty six year old."

I scoffed, before pulling him back once again. This time I felt Tom pin me down into the floor, still somehow not letting go of the kiss. I pulled his hair slightly, his teeth digging into my lips. He finally pulled away. "I'm sorry..for that." he said softly, shifting his gaze away from me.

I licked my lips, tasting the bitter sweet taste of blood. "It's okay.." I said softer. "I don't mind." I pulled him in for a hug, which he gladly accepted.

"Hey," I heard Tom whisper into my ear. I hummed a response. "Do you mind, uh, going out with me?"

I turned into my side, so I was facing him. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, which was extremely hard with his height and me being 5'9. "After all that, do you think I'd say no?"

I smirked, pulling my closer. "I wouldn't let you say no." I dug my face into his chest, feeling my face flush. 'Did he really say..' I heard him chuckle before he started to play with my hair. Slowly, I started to feel tired. I closed my eyes and eventually drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I woke up, feeling my body aching all over. I tried pushing myself up, but I was pulled back down by someone. I looked up to see Tom, half asleep, smiling down at me. Seeing his face made me remember the events of last night. I felt my face flush. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if I turned into a tomato at that point.

I hid my blushing face into Tom's chest, slightly embarrassed of everything I had done and said. My mind was going a million miles per hour at that point.

'Was it a prank? Is this a prank? Did I say something stupid? Do something stupid?'

"You worry too much," I heard a deep voice say from above me. I stayed still. He is actually pretty warm. Tom hugged me tighter. "Please don't worry too much, okay?"

I lifted my head slightly I gazed up at Tom. I never knew he could be this caring for others. I rested my head to where it was and mumbled, "Sure."

~~~

No One's POV

"Looks like you two had a fun time." Janna said, letting the two out of the closet. The boys' hands were intertwined in the other's.

"What happened, I wanna know all the details." Star said, obviously excited for both her friends to finally get together.

"I want to know where the key was all along." Marco said, letting go of Tom's hand and placed both hands onto his hips.

"Well, we didn't actually lock the closet," Star said admittedly. "We kinda forgot to tell you guys."

Marco blushed, but Tom didn't seem phased. Marco whipped his head to Tom. "Did you know?"

Tom shrugged. "Possibly."

Marco hid his face in his jacket sleeves, feeling extremely embarrassed at that point. "I hate you guys.." he mumbled. Everyone laughed and said, "We love you too, Marco."

"Especially Tom." Janna coughed.

»»————- ★ ————-««

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

HELLO SWEET TOMCO LOVING CHILDREN. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter? Do I see a nosebleed? Here, *hands tissues out* you guys'll probably need it. //////

Anyways, have a lovely day or night, and never forget that you are loved!