Soon the Haldi ceremony was over and Sanyukta was heading towards her room to take shower...
On the way to her room she felt someone was following her.. But she shrugged that thought considering their guest filled house..
She went inside her room and locked the door..
Sanyukta quietly removed all her flower jewelleris and wiped away the excess turmeric paste from her skin..
Taking her clothes she was about to enter in the washroom, she hear a knock on the door..
She opened the door and frowned seeing a tall lady standing at her doorstep wearing a yellow lehenga choli and her face was covered with dupatta..
Before Sanyukta could ask anything the lady entered into her room pushing her aside and latched the door..
Sanyukta was bewildered seeing her audacity..
Sanyukta - (angrily) Hey.. Who the hell are you?? And what are you doing in m... (she stopped in middle and her eyes popped up as the lady uncovered her face)
Randhir... (she was shocked)
Tum iss time yahan kya kar rahe ho.. Aur bhi aisa.. Ladkiyon ke kapdo me... Pagal ho kya tum..
Aise koi ata hain bhala.. Tum nah fasayoge.. Aur meko bhi fasayoge..
Kya sochke aaye tu... (Sanyukta kept blabbering all this without any halt)
But Randhir knew how to stop her..
He latched her lips with his.. And she automatically stopped..
Randhir pulled back as then she was silent..
Randhir - Kitna bolti ho yaar tum.. Ruko thoda.. Sas lelo fir bolti rehna fir se.. (hearing him Sanyukta smacked his shoulder)
Ouch..!! Lagta hain Princess..
Sanyukta - lagna bhi chahiye.. Aur tum nah niklo abhi yahan se..
Randhir - Are ruko pehle baat toh sunlo..
Humare saath nah injustice ho raha hain..
Sanyukta - (confused) Injustice?? Kaisa injustice??
Randhir - Shaadi toh hum kar rahe hain nah?? Tum meri biwi banne wali ho aur main tumhara pati..??
Sanyukta - Haan.. (still confused)
Randhir - Fir we should apply haldi on each other nah..
So here I am.. I'm here to apply haldi on my bride..
Sanyukta - You. Are. Crazy...
Tum itna risk leke meko haldi lagane aaye ho.. (she facepalmed herself)
Randhir - (grinned and pulled her closer) I love you.. (he chipped in her ear and applied turmeric paste which was already in his hand on her cheek...)
Sanyukta - (flushed) I love you too.. (she muttered and touched her turmeric coated cheek on his..)
Randhir - (pecked her lips softly) I just can't wait to make you Mrs. Shekhawat, Princess..
Sanyukta - (giggled) par uske liye you have to go back home and return in the evening baby... (she pecked his nosetip)
Randhir - (chuckled) Yeah..!! That's right..
I should go now.. (he hugged her)
Both remained in the same position for sometime...
For some reason they didn't want to leave each other..
They couldn't figure out the weird feeling they were getting..
Something didn't feel right..
But somehow they shrugged the feeling thinking maybe it was the nervousness of wedding...
Soon Randhir left and Sanyukta started getting ready for evening..

_____________

In the evening

Agarwal mainson was decorated heavenly..
Kishor, his elder brother, Shivay and Omkara made sure that people would remember this wedding for a long time...
Currently Randhir was sitting with the priest and performing some ritual instructed by the priest calmly..
But from inside he was getting more impatient with every passing minutes..
He wanted to see his Princess in bridal attire.. So he asked her to send him selfie..
But she simply denied it... Sanyukta even declined his video call so that he didn't get a glimpse of her...
She wanted Randhir to see her when he would come to her place to take her with him as his wife...
After waiting for another couple of minutes Randhir's wish was finally granted as the priest asked Anju to call the bride..
And in no time he saw her descending from the staircase...
She was accompanied by her sister in laws and the girls of their gang..
Shivay, Omkara, Rehan and Aryan were holding the four corners of the 'phoolon ki chadar' above her head..
Sanyukta was looking prettiest of pretty bride..

(SanDhir's wedding attire)

Randhir was drawn in her beauty..
She once glanced at Randhir and found him staring at her..
A deep shade of crimson hue crept on her already heated cheeks under his intense gaze..
Sanyukta again looked at him and was coming down holding her gaze with his...
Randhir's eyes were soft.. They were looking at her with a lot of adoration and that idiotic smile on his lips never faded...

But suddenly in a blink of an eye that smile vanished.. His face got ashen and eyes popped out from the socket...
He felt like his blood pumping organ had stopped doing it's function..
He couldn't breathe and even his body felt numb.. Totally numb...

Thanks for reading..